SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 6TH MAY 2021. Excellent value Buy-to-Let investment opportunity in Shettleston, Glasgow. Preferred first floor flat with existing rental income of £380 per month - gross yield of 11%+ if purchased at Guide Price. Available at discounted price.
· Turnkey LET residential property*** Traditional 1 bedroom preferred 1st floor tenement flat comprising: Large double bedroom, bay windowed living room, fitted galley kitchen & bathroom. Benefits from having Double Glazing & Gas heating.
· Currently Let At discounted rate of £380pcm***£4560 per annum*** Let on a corporate tenancy to Mears (historically low rent)*** Full Market Rent closer to £450pcm (£5400 per annum) Easy access to City Centre, Forge Shopping Centre & All amenities***Excellent Opportunity*** Great Value property***
· ***82 Budhill Ave Sold £80k ( Feb 21)*** 69D Budhill Ave Sold £79,600 (Feb 21)*** 30 Budhill Ave Sold £63.5k (Jan 21)*** 85H Budhill Ave Sold £80,500 (Dec 20)***133B Budhill Ave Sold £78k (Nov 20)**125C Budhill Ave Sold £83.5K (Nov 20)***
· The local area benefits from having excellent transport links Via M74 Motorway and Shettleston Train Stations. The area is further amenities available via the award winning Tollcross Park, Shettleston Library and the retailing destination of the Forge Shopping centre & Retail Park.
· Excellent modernised property located within the popular Springboig District with fantastic potential. *** Great Rental property***Professionally managed building*** Discounted price to ensure sale***
Traditional 1 bedroom flat located on the preferred 1st floor of a well maintained red sandstone tenement building comprising: Large Double Bedroom (14 x 9’10), Bright bay windowed Living Room (15’6 x 11’6), Galley Kitchen (7’9 x 3’10) & Bathroom. The property has been internally modernised and benefits from having Double Glazing & gas heating. This traditional tenement flat offers an excellent Buy to Let investment opportunity.*** The property is in an area that is well serviced by travelling facilities including the new M74 motorway extension providing easy access to the M77 & M8 Motorways, major bus routes to Glasgow City Centre and local train stations at Carntyne & Shettleston.***Property currently let to Mears group at £380 pcm (£4560 per annum)*** Market rent substantially higher*** Great Asset Management potential to substantially increase income and yield*** The area is further complimented via the Forge Shopping Centre & Retail Park, Shettleston Library, the award winning Tollcross Park and a number of local & national retailers on both Shettleston Road & Duke Street. Both Lightburn Hospital & The Royal Infirmary are easily accessed from this location as are Glasgow Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities ensuring strong tenant demand for spacious & affordable accommodation***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.