SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 6TH MAY 2021 AT 9.00AM
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this exciting development opportunity in Edinburgh.
Land adjacent to 25 Telford Drive, Edinburgh, EH4 2NJ
Situated off a quiet sweep of Telford Drive, within this well-established, convenient residential locale, this 360-square metre plot, comprising vacant land, adjoins neighbouring properties, with access off the main road. The resulting development will benefit from an open outlook onto a communal green and a westerly rear aspect, with a leafy outlook over the Telford Path walking network.
The proposal for the site is to construct a development of eight studio flats, set within a three-storey terrace. Sensitively designed to complement the style of properties in the surrounding setting, the proposed block, with sympathetic external finishes, will incorporate private balconies overlooking the central green, and a dual aspect with open-access decks to the rear, an approach which is also anticipated to greatly enhance its desirability to future buyers. Internally, the plans incorporate an open-plan layout for each flat, with clearly defined living and kitchen areas, a shower room and bedroom area, perfectly designed to maximise the space available, and in keeping with modern lifestyles. Moreover, two of the properties will offer an accessible, ground floor entrance, and space has been allocated for parking and a communal garden area.
The proposed development, for which planning permission has been approved in principle, can be viewed on the City of Edinburgh Council Portal (Application Ref: 17/02055/PPP).
Telford Drive is situated in the residential area of Crewe, to the north of the city centre. Local shopping facilities include a Waitrose at Comely Bank, Morrisons nearby on Ferry Road and there are Sainsbury’s and M&S stores at Craigleith Retail Park, along with a range of other large retail outlets. Nearby Stockbridge offers many upmarket bars, pubs, restaurants, and boutique shops. Leisure amenities in the local area include Inverleith Park, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a regular bus service operating to the city centre and is conveniently placed for commuting to the north and west of Edinburgh.
• Rare, city development opportunity
• 360 square metre vacant plot
• Planning permission granted
• 8 x studio flats with parking
• Well established residential location
• Quiet setting with leafy outlook
• Access to abundant local amenities
• Transport links across the city
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.