FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 20TH MAY 2021 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this substantial commercial premises in High Street location within the busy town of Kirkcaldy. The premises are offered with existing lease in place until August 2022 with a current rental figure of £900pm / £10,800 pa plus VAT.
Please note that there is VAT applicable on the sale however we believe that the property sale will be treated as a TOGC and therefore no vat should be payable…prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries regarding this.
The premises comprise: ground floor retail unit with first floor storage area and staff areas. There is also a small store accessed from the first floor fire exit.
The property is situated within the prime pitch of Kirkcaldy's main retailing street. Kirkcaldy High Street is a well established retailing parade that is well represented by both local and national traders. Neighbouring occupiers include River Island, New Look and Next. The 215,000 sq ft Mercat Shopping Centre, with TK Maxx and other traders, are located nearby.
Located within the town centre of Kirkcaldy with population of 50,000, served by main line railway station and road network including M90, A90, A92. Edinburgh Airport 24 miles.
• Fantastic Opportunity to acquire an Affordable Yielding Property in town centre of Kirkcaldy***Well Let Commercial Investment at £10,800 per annum*** Established Tenant leased to August 2022
• Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region. In 2019 Plans were announced to invest over £500 million pounds in Kirkcaldy*** New Residential Developments are planned for Kirkcaldy Town Centre*** This is a fabulous High Yielding Investment Opportunity***
• Recent Sales Include**107 High Street Sold £175k (Aug 19)*** 132 High Street Sold £231k (April 19)** 199 High Street Sold £125k (March 19)**
• The surrounding area is given over to a mix of commercial and residential usage with nearby occupiers including Barony Housing Association, La Gondola Restaurant*** Excellent Car parking facilities*** Great Local Parade***
• The property is located on the eastern side of High Street, to the northern periphery of the town centre with the Kirkcaldy Docks and Deas Wharf Street being directly opposite.
**The property is circa 250 sq metres* All Rents is up to Date*** Kirkcaldy is one of Fife’s principal centres having a population approaching 50,000 persons and a catchment area estimated to be in the region of 150,000. The town benefits from an excellent transportation system, having a railway station located on the east coast mainline which runs from London Kings Cross via Edinburgh to Aberdeen and the East Fife Regional Road providing a first class dual carriageway link into Central Scotland’s motorway network. The subjects themselves are located on the eastern side of High Street, to the northern periphery of the town centre with the Kirkcaldy Docks and Deas Wharf Street being directly opposite. The surrounding area is given over to a mix of commercial and residential usage with nearby occupiers including Barony Housing Association and La Gondola Restaurant *** Kirkcaldy 4 All was established in 2010 and is Kirkcaldy's Business Improvement District (BID). ***Kirkcaldy High Street offers a mix of national & local retailers which is enhanced by the Mercat Shopping Centre and the £15 million Leisure Centre located on the Esplanade close to the town centre ***Town Centre Catchment Population of circa 130,000 residents***Excellent Opportunity & Likely to attract Interest from Professional Investors **
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
BRIDGING FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
Online Property Auctions Scotland have teamed up with a local boutique finance house to provide pre-approved finance on this property. Subject to terms and conditions, contact us for more details.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.