SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 20TH MAY 2021. We are delighted to offer to the market this substantial detached Category B listed former church building in the picturesque village of Alford, Aberdeenshire. Rarely available development opportunity in a truly incredible location. Internal space circa 1,700 square feet.
· *** Rarely Available former Church Building Near the Upmarket Aberdeenshire Village of Alford*** Excellent Alternative Potential (STP)***Great internal space circa 1700 sq ft on Ground Floor with additional space on the 1st floor mezzanine***
. *** Traditional features retained Including an Ornate Stained Glass Window on the Front Elevation *** Current Duplex Layout over 2 Floors*** Ideal for conversion into Magnificent House or alternative commercial venture including possible tourist facility (all subject to planning consents)***
· ***Great tourist location*** Just under 24 miles away from Aberdeen International Airport*** Motivated Vendors looking to sell Fabulous Property***Sure to attract Interest from those seeking a Special Opportunity***
. *** This property is likely to attract Substantial Interest from Developers seeking a bespoke Opportunity to create something special. Sales in local vicinity justify the potential on offer***
· ***Next to Exclusive Mansion House which was marketed for O/o £595,000 (Now listed as Under offer)*** West Church Steading, Alford Sold £330k (July 2020)*** Ashdale, Balfour Road, Alford Sold £225k (Dec 2020)*** Tall Trees, Breda Park, Alford Sold £410k (June 2020) ***
· The Wider area historically benefited from having a strong regional economy benefiting from Renewable Energy, Whisky, Oil & Gas, Agriculture & Tourism***Exclusive & Vibrant Aberdeenshire Village***
· AUCTIONEERS COMMENT: “This is a seldom available development opportunity in a Truly Incredible Location. We are always delighted to market properties with such possible development potential (subject to consents)***
For viewings on any of our properties please contact our office.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.