SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 6TH MAY 2021. Presenting to market this stylish two bedroom apartment in Whiteinch, in Glasgow's West End. Available with vacant possession, would suit homeowners or Buy-to-Let investors. Achievable rental income of £700 per month. Offered at a 13% discount on Home Report.
DOWNLOAD THE HOME REPORT & LEGAL PACK FROM OUR WEBSITE
Modern 2 Bed flat in **PRIME WEST END LOCATION*** Was Previously Rented for many years and now being sold by property company*** Great Discounted Opportunity***Home Report Value £90,000.
· 2 Double Bedroom, Spacious open plan living room / kitchen & Bathroom)***IDEAL FOR UNIVERSITIES***Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Fitted wardrobes, Underground Private Car parking.
· ***27 Jordan St 0/1 Sold £96k (Aug 18)***27 Jordan St 0/3 Sold £80k (July 18)***27 Jordan St 3/1 Sold £112k (May 16)***All Same Building as Property Being Sold***
· 100% Prime location***Estimated achievable rent of £700pcm (£8400 per annum)--- Seldom seen at Auction--- Modern Luxury 2 Bedroom Flat in Prime West End of Glasgow location***Great Transport Links***
· Sure to Appeal to Investors***Excellent property for rental***Ideal for students, buy to let investors & owner occupiers***Desirable Property***
***Spacious Modern Luxury 2 Bedroom Flat comprising: 2 Double bedrooms, Luxury open plan Living room / Kitchen & bathroom. This property benefits from having Gas central heating, Double glazing, underground car parking, secure door entry & is located within a well maintained, professionally managed building***Preferred 2nd floor position within modern luxury building this property is being sold with vacant possession.***Achievable estimated rental of £700pcm (£8400 per annum)*** This property is ideal for Glasgow University & The Western Infirmary Hospital creating substantial tenant demand within the West End of Glasgow from Students, Doctors, nurses & ancillary staff at these two institutions*** Moreover, The Clyde Tunnel & M8 Motorways link this property to the Southside where substantial tenant demand can be found at the recently expanded Southern General Hospital. ***High Demand District***All amenities can be found along Dumbarton Road & Byres Road within minutes. In addition, the Victoria Park is a short distance away whilst road links can be found via the Clyde Tunnel, Clydeside Expressway, and M8 motorway network***Further Sales: 19 Summerfield Cottages Sold £189k (Dec 20)***19 Squire St Flat 2 Sold £117k (Jan 21)***23 Squire St Sold £159k (Dec 20)*** 21 Squire St Sold £125k (Oct 20)*** Glasgow University, Western Infirmary & Southern General Hospital ensures steady rental demand***Forced sale by the Instructions of Asset Managers***Excellent opportunity for Investors or 1st time buyers looking for well maintained good quality address in popular location.***100% Prime West End Location***
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.