SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 20TH MAY 2021 AT 9.00AM. Large two bedroom, first floor apartment in the East End of Glasgow. Offered with vacant possession - high growth potential and excellent tenant prospects. Expected rental income of £550 pcm (£6,600 per annum).
Large 2 bedroom preferred 1st floor Traditional Red Sandstone tenement flat***Excellent Opportunity*** Great Room Sizes*** Super GROWTH location near to Glasgow City Centre*** REQUIRES INTERNAL MODERNISATION*** Perfect for BRRR Investors***
View the 3D Walkthrough Tour - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g26df
· ---The property comprises: 2 x Large Double Bedroom, Living Room open plan to kitchen & Bathroom***Benefits from having GCH & DG***Great Location---Next to Glasgow Green*** Estimated rental levels of £550pcm (£6600 per annum)***
· ***24 Dalmarnock Road Sold £55k (Aug 20*** 12 Dalmarnock Rd Sold £87.5k (March 20)*** 24 Dalmarnock Road 3/2 Sold £51,587 (Aug 18)*** Discounted Opportunity In the heart of Regeneration Zone**Next to New Office Developments & Bridgeton Train Station*
· FANTASTIC LOCATION: High student & professional demand, within 10 minutes to Strathclyde University, Caldedonian University, City Centre & the Merchant City. Walking distance to Glasgow Green***The property is near to Modern Luxury Developments***
· Traditional Tenement Building close to Dennistoun, Glasgow Green & Glasgow City Centre *** Great Potential for investors*** Possible high Yielding opportunity***
Large 2 bedroom flat in High Growth Central Location***Requires internal modernisation*** Value Add Opportunity*** Estimated achievable rental value of £550pcm (£6600 per annum)***Buy—renovate---rent---refinance--- Potential ***Preferred 1st floor Red Sandstone Tenement Building*** Well located Large 2 bedroom traditional flat comprising: 2 x Large Double Bedrooms, Open Plan living room / kitchen & Bathroom. *** Property Benefits from having Gas central Heating & Double Glazing*** Situated within close proximity to Glasgow City Centre & minutes to GLASGOW GREEN, new COLLEGELANDS COMPLEX & less than 10 minutes to Strathclyde & Glasgow Universities***The flat is superbly located for The Forge Shopping Centre and allows easy access for the Shopping Districts of Dennistoun, the Gallowgate, Merchant City, & Glasgow City Centre. The flat is also located in an area attracting substantial Ongoing Investment & regeneration from Commonwealth Games & Bridgeton Revival and Clyde Gateway’s Massive Investment within the Wider District***The property is centrally located for numerous local amenities and facilities and benefits from numerous transport links including Train Station, Bus Routes, and the M8, M74 and M73 as well as numerous other main roads***Strong Long Term Growth Potential and an excellent Letting District*** Opposite Modern Office & Retail Development*SUPER RENTAL LOCATION* Potential for 12% + Rental Yield at Guide Price.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
Viewings available between 9am and 5pm weekdays. Call or email to book in a time.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.