SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 20TH MAY 2021 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to present this unique opportunity to purchase an individual land plot in an exclusive residential area.
PLOT NUMBER 5 AS DEFINED ON LAYOUT……. PART OF “THE TRUMPET”, CLARKSTON, GLASGOW
Please view our Virtual Tour to see a full walkthrough of the plot - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g24c5
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to offer to the market an individual plot in the heart of the Clarkston district of Glasgow*** The plot adjoins a number of individual residential properties***One plot within this land area sold for £9.5k (April 2021), while another plot sold for £5.5k (April 2021) ***
· ***Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a small piece of ground within central area to the rear of a number of houses in Exclusive Residential neighbourhood*** Ideal for Garden expansion***
APRIL 29TH 2021 ONLINE AUCTION RESULT:
- Plot 1 of Land to the Rear of Greenwood Road sold for £9.5k
- Plot 2 of Land to the Rear of Greenwood Road sold for £2.5k
- Plot 8 of Land to the Rear of Greenwood Road sold for £5.5k
· ADJOINING STREETS:: 3 Woodbank Crescent sold: £366k (Feb 21)*** 66 Woodbank Crescent sold: £415,050 (Dec 20)*** 35 Queensberry Avenue Sold £400k (May 18)*** 32 Queensberry Avenue Sold £400k ( Sept 18)*** 35 Greenwood Rd Sold £265k (Feb 21)***
· Sure to appeal to Shrewd property buyer looking for Unique opportunity*** This is an excellent opportunity of great interest to the neighbouring proprietors*** The plot has the potential to be bought and re-sold to adjoining owners***
Sure to appeal to Shrewd property investors looking for Unique opportunity ***Potential Ransom strip*** Located Between a number of private residential dwellings in Exclusive Clarkston district of Glasgow’s southside *** To be sold with a NIL reserve---*** Clarkston is one of Glasgow’s most sought after districts*** It is synonymous with some of the best schools, notably within catchment for Busby Primary, St Josephs, Williamwood High School and St Ninians. There are plenty of amenities within the south side of Glasgow and is a haven for young growing families who can enjoy local parks, sports and leisure activities and excellent road and rail links providing swift access to the City Centre and beyond*** FOR SALE BY AUCTION 20TH MAY 2021
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.