SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 3RD JUNE 2021. Superb value one bedroom apartment in highly sought after Dennistoun, Glasgow. Potential for two bedroom conversion and available at a discounted price at auction. Excellent investment / development opportunity for the right buyer.
· ***DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY*** Rarely Available Full 1 bedroom tenement flat in highly sought after Dennistoun district of Glasgow***Ideal for 2 bed conversion***Named by Time Out Magazine as the 8th coolest neighbourhood in the world*** 100% Prime location***
· This blank canvas property is being sold vacant***FIRST TIME IN AUCTION***1 Bedroom, Living Room, Full Dining Kitchen & Bathroom*** Developers Dream Project property
· **118 Garthland Drive Sold £191,485 (Nov 20)*** 148 Garthland Drive 3/1 Sold £165,154 (Sept/19)*** 138 Garthland Drive Sold £196k (Aug 19) 214 Finlay Drive Sold £173k (April 21)***Heavily Reduced Price to Ensure Auction Sale***
· Benefits from having excellent transport links to City Centre, Universities, Hospitals & shopping centre***Set Within the Heart of the sought after ‘Drives’ section of Dennistoun***Popular for students, Doctors & Nurses***Ideal rental for Young Professionals***Sought After Rental District***
· ***Seldom brought to market at this discounted price. Likely to attract substantial interest from professional developers & 1st Time Buyers***
***First Time in Auction*** Full 1 bedroom traditional tenement flat comprising 1 x Double Bedroom, Living room Full Dining kitchen and bathroom.*** The property requires refurbishment but has potential to become a 2 bedroom flat*** Once refurbished this flat could potentially rent for £850 pcm (£10,200 per annum) *** The Dennistoun district: declared by Time Out magazine as the eighth-coolest neighbourhood in the world is a fantastic location benefiting from excellent transport links to Glasgow city centre via bus routes on Alexandra Parade and Duke Street and is well serviced by local train stations. The local district is popular with students at Glasgow Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities, The Royal Infirmary Hospital & The City Park Office Complex.***This generates a large tenant base for properties in this district*** A number of amenities are located nearby including Alexandra Park, The Forge shopping centre and retail Park and the shopping district of Duke Street*** Auctioneers Opinion: This is a rare opportunity to buy a 1 bedroom flat in a prime Dennistoun Location requiring fully modernised and priced accordingly*** This property will be popular ***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website - opascotland.com
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
Viewings available weekdays between 9am and 6pm. Please call or email to book in a time.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.