SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION - 17TH JUNE 2021 AT 9.00AM. Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to offer this commercial premises in Kirkcaldy town centre. Currently tenanted with rental income of £5,000 pa, representing Solid gross yield based on Guide Price.
• Fantastic Opportunity to acquire a commercial premises in the town centre of Kirkcaldy***Currently Tenanted***Current tenant Barnardo's Charity who have occupied premises for 20 years**Annual Rental Income of £5,000**Potential Yield based on Guide Price**
• The premises offer clear ground floor retail space, currently occupied by Barnardo's. At first floor there is good quality storage / office accommodation. Servicing is available from a shared yard at the rear.
• Please note that there is VAT applicable on the sale however we believe that the property sale may be treated as a TOGC and therefore no vat would be payable…prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries regarding this.
• Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region. In 2019 Plans were announced to invest over £500 million pounds in Kirkcaldy*** New Residential Developments are planned for Kirkcaldy Town Centre***Kirkcaldy is one of Fife's principle commerce centres serving a resident population in the region of 50,000 with a catchment area estimated to be in the region of 200,000***
• The property is situated on the West side of the High Street towards its northern end and its junction with Oswald Wynd. Kirkcaldy's Railway Station which is part of the main Edinburgh/Aberdeen east coast line along with the Bus Station are within easy walking distance.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.