SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 17TH JUNE 2021. We are pleased to present to market this huge three bedroom top floor flat in Paisley. Superb investment opportunity, discounted Guide Price to ensure sale at auction. Possible rental yield of 18.5% based on Guide Price.
VIEW 3D WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g1dff
· ***Exceptional Opportunity***Massive 3 bedroom flat in traditional building in the heart of Paisley*** Requiring a degree of modernisation***Excellent Investment / Development Property*** Discounted Price***Must Be Sold By Auctioneers***Great Location*** Ideal for potential High Yielding Rental return*** Possible HMO Conversion /Student Rental ***
· The district is a popular rental location for students studying at The University of The West of Scotland, Key Workers at Glasgow Airport & The Royal Alexandra Hospital.***For Sale on Instructions of Asset Managers***
· Possible High Yielding Investment opportunity*** Potential rent in excess of £1000 pcm (£12000 per annum)***As a spacious 3 bedroom student rental***Possible Rental Return of **18.5%+ at Guide Price***
· The property is located close to Paisley Town Centre & is ideal for the University of the West of Scotland, The Royal Alexandra Hospital, The High Street & The Paisley Centre complimented with easy access to Gilmour Street Train Station***
· The M8 motorway is nearby giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre (Circa 12 minutes) & Greenock (23 minutes)***A one off opportunity in excellent high demand Location***
Massive 3 bedroom flat in the heart of Paisley***Good Street and popular location*** Superb Room Sizes: Property comprises: 3 x double bedrooms, living room, Full sized Dining Kitchen & Bathroom***IDEAL AUCTION PRE - CHRISTMAS AUCTION PROPERTY*** Possible HMO /Student Rental (subject to obtaining all necessary consents)***Great Opportunity***Estimated rental value: £1000pcm (£12000 per annum)***18.5% Rental Return at guide price*** Great transport links Close to the M8 Motorway**Glasgow Airport**Train Station**Town Centre** This property is situated close to The University of West of Scotland***Popular Location for students. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a flat which offers excellent affordable rental prospects. The Location is ideal for letting to students at The University of West of Scotland, close to Paisley Town Centre with its Shopping centre, High Street & Train Stations. Further benefits include being close to the Royal Alexandra Hospital with Glasgow Airport being a short drive away, this property is a potential location for hospital workers. There are local shopping facilities available on adjacent streets to this property with extensive recreational facilities at Braehead Shopping Centre & The Xscape Entertainment centre. Furthermore, Paisley offers a plethora of Historic & Cultural pursuits centred around the acclaimed Paisley Museum & Art Galleries.
Contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
Viewings available between 9am and 5pm weekdays. Call or email to book in a time.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.