SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION WEDNESDAY 23RD JUNE 2021
***Asset Management / Investment / Development Opportunity*** Potential Development site situated within established Industrial Estate in central Golspie *** Current Rent: £800 per annum*** Possible Potential redevelopment Opportunity *** Established Commercial Location*** Low Guide Price*** NIL RESERVE*** Must be sold to the highest bidder at auction***
· *** Currently Let on a commercial lease**Historic Lease from 1980*** Full tenancy details in Legal pack** MUST BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER AT AUCTION *** Popular & Sought after coastal town: located on the busy A9 trunk road which links Inverness with Thurso ***
· ***Residential sales in Golspie*** Tigh Na Grain, Main St, Golspie Sold £110k (Jan 21)** Rostellan, Main St, Golspie Sold £360k (Oct 20)** Nexden, Back Rd Golspie Sold £240k (Oct 20)** Rosedene, Main St Golspie Sold £100k (March 20)*** SOUGHT AFTER TOWN
· *** Affordable lot size*** NIL GUIDE PRICE *** Great Location in Desirable Town*** Golspie is located Iconic north route 500 driving route with attractions like castles, historic ruins & white-sand beaches
· Let investment at £800 per annum***Possible potential development prospects subject to obtaining all necessary planning consents*** Unique and seldom available property likely to attract substantial interest from professional property investors and owner occupiers alike***
*** Unique auction property***Asset Management / Investment / Development Opportunity*** Potential Development site situated within established Industrial Estate in central Golspie *** Current Rent: £800 per annum***This property is currently let on a historic commercial lease form 1980 at £800 per annum + vat*** An incredible asset management opportunity with the potential to make lucrative returns*** This property requires active, hands on asset management to potentially achieve lucrative returns***Fantastic property and Excellent long term investment possibilities*** Potential for massive rental yield***AT NIL GUIDE PRICE*** The sale of this property is subject to Vat at the prevailing rent. However, as the unit is rented any sale can potentially be treated as a TOGC. Separate advice should be sought***This industrial estate is in a prominent position near to the A9 main Trunk road in Northern Scotland Golspie has all the local amenities that you would need:- doctors, dentist, hospital, Primary School, High School, fish merchants, butchers and of course a very community spirited village. Situated on the NC 500 route and A9 and only 15 mins drive to The Royal Dornoch Golf Course, Golspie has excellent public transport links and is only a 1hr drive from the City of Inverness with a further 15 minutes to Inverness Airport.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.