SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 1ST JULY 2021. Rarely available land development opportunity in Clarkston. Planning permission granted for three houses - one detached house and two semi-detached houses.
***Fabulous Residential Development site*** Benefits from having planning permission for 3 x Houses in Exclusive Neighbourhood*** 100% Prime Clarkston Location***INCREDIBLE RARE & UNIQUE PRIME REAL ESTATE***
· ***The local area is one of the most sought after districts in Scotland *** Estimated Completed Development Value: £1.4m***The site benefits from having planning permission for 1 x detached house & 2 x semi – detached houses*** Perfect for Small Builder / Developer ***
· Clarkston Sales*** 2 Strathearn Rd Sold £550k (Dec 20)***2 Field Rd Sold £540k (Sep 20)***28 Fairfield Dr Sold £540k (July 20)*** 39 Cartsbridge Rd Sold £497.5k (Aug 19)*** 31 Cartsbridge Rd Sold £450***
· *** This property should be of great interest to Builders & property developers*** SELDOM AVAILABLE DEVELOPMENT PLOT WITH PLANNING PERMISSION***Was in the ownership of the same company for a large number of years***
· Located on Hill Crescent this fabulous site overlooks Clarkston *** This incredible property is sure to be of substantial interest to Property developers / Builders in the local area***
***ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY*** Residential development site with planning permission to develop 3 Exclusive Houses ** The planning permission is granted for 2 x semi -detached houses and 1 x detached house ***Once completed to a high standard, Local estate agents value the semi detached houses at £455,000 each and the detached house at £490,000 *** These are conservative values in the current market*** Clarkston is one of Glasgow’s most sought after districts*** It is synonymous with some of the best schools, notably within catchment for Busby Primary, St Josephs, Williamwood High School and St Ninians. There are plenty of amenities within the south side of Glasgow and is a haven for young growing families who can enjoy local parks, sports and leisure activities and excellent road and rail links providing swift access to the City Centre and beyond *** Details of the planning permission is available within the legal pack*** This is an opportunity for professional builders / property developers*** Not to be Missed *** Potentially Lucrative property development project ***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.