SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 1ST JULY 2021 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to offer this larger style 1 bed flat within a well maintained sandstone tenement building. Located in a residential area with high quality new build housing developments nearby.
• Larger styled 1 bedroom flat in Sought After & Well Maintained purpose built Building*** Buy To Let Opportunity***Estimated Rent: £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***NEXT TO HAWKHEAD TRAIN STATION***
• The property is well presented benefiting from having GCH & Double glazing, bathroom, Spacious Rooms. Potentially High Yielding Investment opportunity*** Expected rent of £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***
• The district is a popular rental location for students studying at The University of The West of Scotland, Key Workers at Glasgow Airport & The Royal Alexandra Hospital.***Estate Management Instruction***
• The property is located close to Paisley Town Centre & is ideal for the University of the West of Scotland, The Royal Alexandra Hospital, The High Street & The Paisley Centre complimented with easy access to Gilmour Street Train Station.
• Exceptional Opportunity to Buy an Affordable High Yielding Investment Property in a Sought after Location***Good internal condition***
Spacious 1 bedroom flat located within a well maintained purpose built residential building. ***This fantastic property is positioned close to Paisley Town Centre & Next To Hawkhead Train Station*** The flat comprises: Large Double Bedroom, well proportioned living room, Fitted Breakfasting style Kitchen & bathroom. The property benefits from having Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing***Seldom available for sale*** This property is situated ideally for Commuters to Glasgow and for students at The University of West of Scotland***Popular Location for students. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a flat which offers excellent affordable rental prospects. The Location is ideal for letting to students at The University of West of Scotland, close to Paisley Town Centre with its Shopping centre, High Street & Train Stations. Further benefits include being close to the Royal Alexandra Hospital with Glasgow Airport being a short drive away, this property is a potential location for hospital workers. There are local shopping facilities available on adjacent streets to this property with extensive recreational facilities at Braehead Shopping Centre & The Xscape Entertainment centre. Furthermore, Paisley offers a plethora of Historic & Cultural pursuits centred around the acclaimed Paisley Museum & Art Galleries. The M8 motorway is nearby giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre & Greenock***
For viewings on any of our properties please contact our office.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.