SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 1ST JULY 2021. Circa 780 square ft Commercial Premises in Shotts, Lanarkshire. Superb investment potential - estimated rental income of £9,100 per annum - potential rental yield of 12.8% if purchased at Guide Price
• Well presented café / diner premises on Main Road location in the popular commuter town of Shotts*** Single storey detached building*** Ideal for hot food takeaway class 3 Premises (subject to planning & consents)*** Excellent investment credentials***
• ***Single Storey Unit***Asset Management Opportunity***Internal Size: Circa 780 sq ft*** ***Class 3 hot fooD potential (subject to consents) Estimated Rent: £9100 per annum***Great Potential***Main Arterial Road In Town***Estimated rental yield: 12.8%
• Nearby occupiers include: Pharmacy, Post Office, The Salon, Foot Clinic, Shotts Fire Station and Dykehead Mission Hall**FANTASTIC LOCATION ***Shotts Train Station nearby***High Profile & Strong Location***Large Volume of Passing Traffic***Substantial & Expanding local population***
• Shotts is a popular commuter towns located almost halfway between Glasgow (17 miles) and Edinburgh (26 miles) & has a resident population of circa 8800 people*** 100’s of new homes planned and being built in surrounding area*** Potential for thousands of new customers*** Located close to the heart of the Town Centre***
• Strong Growth Location***Ideal for professional Investors***Rare Opportunity***Great internal condition***Excellent Investment & Asset Management Potential***
***Potential for class 3 hot food takeway consent (subject to planning)*** Well presented former café / diner in popular Town centre location*** Estimated achievable rental level of £9,100 per annum***Location The town of Shotts is located within the North Lanarkshire local authority region almost halfway between Glasgow (17 miles) and Edinburgh (26 miles) via the M8 Motorway. The subjects are located in Shotts town centre on the east side of Shottskirk Road ***The subjects comprise a standalone former diner / cafe premises with a generous customer seating capacity. • Externally the subjects benefit from disabled access and a double glazed front window and customer door protected by manually operated steel roller shutters. • Internally the subjects benefit from a fully fitted kitchen / serving counter and customer WC to the rear with open-plan customer serving area and storage to the front. • Car parking is available on Park Road opposite and Easter Road behind the subjects.***NEARBY SALES: 37 Easter Road Sold £75k (April 21)*** 14 King St Sold £165k (March 21)***118 Currieside Ave Sold £99,500 (Feb 21)***160 Station Road Sold £90k (Oct 20)*** 52-54 Shottskirk Road Sold £165k (March 20)***ASSET MANAGEMENT POTENIAL***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.