SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 1ST JULY 2021 AT 9.00AM
• *** Large site with possible development potential in excellent location*** The property is circa 1/2 acre in size*** Benefits from vehicular access from southern end of site & pedestrian access through gated pend*** Site offers a plethora of redevelopment opportunities including small industrial estate / terrace of residential houses / Builders yard with offices / Self storage development***
• ***The property historically sold for £550k August 2007*** MASSIVE PRICE DROP*** Was sold by Executors*** Barrhead is currently undergoing a massive investment and regeneration programme including the construction of over 1000 new homes and modern retail / commercial development with national occupiers***
• Central location within the Town centre and walking distance to Barrhead train station*** 4 Gladstone Ave Sold £215k (April 2020)*** 2 Gladstone Ave Sold £124k*** Great quasi industrial development opportunity*** IDEAL FOR SMALL BUILDER / DEVELOPER***
• Fantastic Opportunity to Acquire a substantial circa ½ acre development site in a popular location***Ideal Commuter Town***Within Barrhead Town Centre with regular Bus & Train facilities to Glasgow City Centre*** Must be viewed to appreciate property being sold***
• Barrhead is a town in East Renfrewshire and forms part of the Greater Glasgow conurbation (circa 1.7 million.) It is located 9 miles to the south west of Glasgow and has a resident population in excess of 20,000 people.
***REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY*** Large site with possible development potential in excellent location*** The property is circa 1/2 acre in size***Barrhead is a town in East Renfrewshire and forms part of the Greater Glasgow conurbation. It is located 9 miles to the south west of Glasgow and has a resident population in excess of 20,000 people. It is a popular commuter town for nearby Paisley and Glasgow. Barrhead benefits from close proximity to the M77 motorway which connects the West of Scotland to the South and is highly accessible via Junction 2 (Pollok) or Junction 3 (Darnley). Excellent public transport links are provided with numerous bus whilst Barrhead Train Station is located within walking distance south. The site occupies a prominent and convenient position on the north end of Kelburn Street, next to Dovecothall roundabout which provides access to Cross Arthurlie Street and Main Street. In close proximity to the main town centre. Nearby national occupiers include Tesco Superstore & Kwik Fit.The site was historically used as a factory and today there remains the currently dilapidated building on site. The site itself is accessible via a, pend through the tenement or by a vehicular access lane at the end of the terrace. The subjects are secured by brickwork walls and also steel gates for the pedestrian and vehicular access. Due to the location and the surrounding uses the site would suit a wide variety of uses, subject to planning. The property is well placed for a range of local amenities including primary and secondary schooling, public transport links and excellent road links. Barrhead itself offers local shopping, sports/recreational facilities, schooling and regular public transport. ***Modern Houses Built Nearby***Popular & Growing Local District***Great Transport Links and readily accessible***Good Growth Location***Excellent Opportunity***
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.