SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 1ST JULY 2021
• Fabulous 1 bedroom preferred 1st Floor flat in Town centre**Potentially Lucrative Investment Opportunity***Estimated rent: £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***Turn Key opportunity: Potential: 16.6% Yield at Guide price*** Strong tenant demand in Great rental location****Asset Management Sale Instruction***
INTERNAL PICTURES AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO FOLLOW SOON...
• ***The accommodation comprises of: Entrance hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Double bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from having electric heating***Well placed for access to the town centre which offers a wide range of amenities & excellent retail shopping facilities.
• ***SALES: 19 Church Court, Ayr Sold: £39k (May 21)***28 Church Court Sold £35k (March 21)*** 54C Elba Street Sold: £40k (October 20)*** 21 Macadam Square Sold £45k (October 20)*** Popular rental location
• AYR TOWN CENTRE IS UNDERGOING A MASSIVE REGIONAL REDEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME*** Ideally located close to Ayr Town Centre. Minutes from Ayr train station with excellent transport links to Kilmarnock & Glasgow. Ayr has two railway stations offering regular services to and from Glasgow Central
• RARE Opportunity***to acquire a Potentially Very High Yielding property in popular and central location with a Large local population***Estimated rental value £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***Potential 16.6%+ rental return on a heavily discounted property***PRICED TO SELL***
***Turnkey*** Fabulous 1 Bedroom purpose built flat located close to Ayr Town centre benefiting from having Heating & Glazing. This fantastic flat comprises: Lounge(10’2 x 11’5), Kitchen (9’10 x 7’2), Double Bedroom (9’10 x 11’5) & Bathroom***Great Location*** Estimated Rental of £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***Ideal Buy to Let Opportunity with strong local tenant demand***NEAR TRAIN STATION and Excellent Town Centre Location***Well placed for a wide range of amenities & excellent retail shopping facilities. Ideally located close to Ayr Town Centre. Minutes from Ayr train station with excellent transport links to Kilmarnock & Glasgow. Ayr has two railway stations offering regular services to and from Glasgow Central. *** Excellent Super Yield of 16.6%+ & Likely capital growth due to Massive Town Centre Regional Redevelopment Programme***Asset Management Sale Instruction***MUST SELL**
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.