SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 1ST JULY 2021. DISCOUNTED GUIDE PRICE TO ENSURE SALE AT AUCTION.
· Lifestyle Opportunity***Once in a lifetime***Known as the “Jewel of the Highlands***Small site in Idyllic Location***Benefits from having Full planning permission for a house*** WAS PREVIOUSLY MARKETED FOR O/o £50,000*** Substantially reduced guide price***
· This property offers unrivalled potential to develop Exclusive residential accommodation (STP)***Perfect for a Holiday home / Weekend Retreat or Business Opportunity / Holiday Let once built*** Next to Train Station**
· Previous Sales of Property in Plockton: 24 Harbour St Sold £190k (May 21)*** 6 Frithard Rd Sold £225k (March 21)*** 2 Duncraig Sq Sold £195k (Feb 21)*** 16A Harbour St Sold £375k (Nov 20)*** 5 Duncraig Sq Sold £175k (July 20)***
· This ***Rarely Available Site*** is positioned in the heart of Plockton which sits on a sheltered bay with stunning views overlooking Loch Carron*** Plockton is a National Trust for Scotland conservation village***
· An Ideal location with full planning permission to build a detached house an exclusive Detached House in a Highly Sought After Area (stp) desired by families as both a Main residence or 2nd Home in an Idyllic setting***
***Seldom seen for sale***The site is an area of undeveloped land extending to circa 125 sq mt lying between 1 Station Road and the listed Plockton Railway Station building. The land opposite is bounded by the railway line and Station Road. A predominantly residential area approximately half a mile from the village centre which has a range of amenities including a post office, restaurants, galleries and a grocery stores*** Plockton is often referred to as the “Jewel of the Highlands”, it offers everything: breathtaking scenery and landscapes, secluded bays, coral beaches, islands & panoramic views*** This National trust for Scotland conservation village has a truly unique & amazing ‘sub-tropical appearance’*** There are very few properties available for sale in this unique location*** Ideal for staycations*** An Ideal location with full planning permission to build a detached 2 bedroom house an exclusive Detached House in a Highly Sought After Area (STP) desired by families as both a Main residence or 2nd Home in an Idyllic setting***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.