SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 15TH JULY 2021.
• Purpose Built Main Door 2 bedroom upper cottage flat*** Centrally Located popular district***Requires Internal Modernisation*** Popular Rental & Homeowner Location*** Great Transport Links: Carntyne Train Station & Edinburgh Rd Bus routes within walking distance***
VIEW THE 3D WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g2b26
• Super sized 2 bedroom property comprising: 2 x Double bedrooms, living room, galley kitchen & shower room ** Professionally Managed Building ***IDEAL FOR LETTING*** Estimated rental level of £600 pcm (£7200 per annum)***14.7 % Rental Return at Guide Price***
• 104 Whitburn St Sold £85k (Dec 20)***103 Whitburn St Sold £85k (Dec 20)*** 64 Whitburn St Sold £100k (Oct 20)*** 58 Whitburn St Sold £70k (May 20)*** 114 Whitburn St Sold £85k (March 20)***
• Near Shopping centre & amenities*** Modern Houses Closeby***Yield at Guide Price: 14.7 % + ***Popular location for tenants***Ideal Affordable Property***Sought After Rental District***Benefits from excellent transport links to Glasgow city centre via nearby transport links
• ***Potential High Yielding Investment Opportunity ***In an area with expected Capital Growth Potential due to regeneration & ongoing Investment***Key arterial route within Glasgow***
Purpose built 2 bedroom Main Door Upper Cottage Flat***The property is entered via a staircase to the upper floor which accesses all the main apartments: The property comprises: Lounge (16'2" x 16'2") (to widest point), Kitchen (10'8" x 5'7"), Bed 1 (13'2" x 10'6"), Bed 2 (11'4" x 9'1") Bathroom (8'1" x 5') There is large and spacious bay window lounge, the kitchen that has a range of wall and base mounted units with pantry off. There are two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes. Off the hall is the family shower room with walk in shower , wc and basin. The flat further benefits from gas central heating, communal and private garden to rear, double glazing and storage throughout. Carntyne is well placed for transport links and local amenities, with frequent buses along Edinburgh Road to the city centre and beyond, while Carntyne rail station is within walking distance. The M8 motorway network is a short drive with greater access to the city and rest of the country. Just down the road is the Parkhead Forge shopping centre and retail park with a huge choice of retail outlets and eateries, supermarkets and a Vue cinema.
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.