FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 29TH JULY 2021 AT 9.00AM.
· PRICE DROP : GUIDE PRICE WAS £105,000 - NOW £79,000. MASSIVE DISCOUNT! Superb opportunity to purchase substantial vacant two storey Commercial premises in Prime High Street Location*** Previously Let for £10,800 per annum*** Recently Vacant*** FULL BUILDING***
· Located within the town centre of Kirkcaldy with population of 50,000, served by main line railway station and road network including M90, A90, A92. Edinburgh Airport 24 miles.***2 Storey Property with potential to convert into Downstairs Retail & 1st Floor Flat*** Circa 2700 Sq Ft***
· • Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region. In 2019 Plans were announced to invest over £500 million pounds in Kirkcaldy*** New Residential Developments are planned for Kirkcaldy Town Centre*** This is a fabulous Potentially High Yielding Investment Opportunity***
· • Recent Sales Include**302 High Street, Kirkcaldy Sold £103k (March 21)*** 135 High St Sold £156k (Jan 20)***107 High Street Sold £175k (Aug 19)*** 132 High Street Sold £231k (April 19)** 199 High Street Sold £125k (March 19)**
· This substantial 2 storey building is located in the heart of the Town Centre*** Offers redevelopment & Asset Management potential*** The property has been elected for Vat and as such, any purchaser will have to pay this at the prevailing rate…. VAT can be claimed back..
Fabulous Blonde sandstone 2 storey building in Prime Central Location**This substantial property is circa 2700 sq ft*** Kirkcaldy is one of Fife’s principal centres having a population approaching 50,000 persons and a catchment area estimated to be in the region of 150,000. The town benefits from an excellent transportation system, having a railway station located on the east coast mainline which runs from London Kings Cross via Edinburgh to Aberdeen and the East Fife Regional Road providing a first class dual carriageway link into Central Scotland’s motorway network. The subjects themselves are located on the eastern side of High Street, to the northern periphery of the town centre with the Kirkcaldy Docks and Deas Wharf Street being directly opposite. The surrounding area is given over to a mix of commercial and residential usage *** Kirkcaldy 4 All was established in 2010 and is Kirkcaldy's Business Improvement District (BID). ***Kirkcaldy High Street offers a mix of national & local retailers which is enhanced by the Mercat Shopping Centre and the £15 million Leisure Centre located on the Esplanade close to the town centre ***Town Centre Catchment Population of circa 130,000 residents***Excellent Opportunity & Likely to attract Interest from Professional Investors **
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property
BRIDGING FINANCE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
Online Property Auctions Scotland have teamed up with a local boutique finance house to provide pre-approved finance on this property. Subject to terms and conditions, contact us for more details.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.