SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 29TH JULY 2021 AT 9.00AM.
· Excellent Opportunity to purchase Tenanted commercial unit located in BUSY Airdrie Town Centre. ***Currently Let at £500pcm (£6000 per annum) ***to a Hairdresser / Beautician*** Tenant been in occupation since November 2018***
· Being sold with the benefit of existing tenant in situ*** New 5 Year commercial lease agreed at £6,000 per annum*** No Break Option*** BEEN In Same Ownership since 1998 Over 22 Years*** Was previously acquired for £72,000*** CURRENT OWNERS MUST SELL PROPERTY IN AUCTION***
· 65 South Bridge St Sold £206k (March 2017)***75 South Bridge St Sold £280k (Jan 2017)***38 South Bridge St Sold £67k (July 2020)*** 13 Stonefield St Sold £90k (Nov 2020)***
· Great Location on Airdrie's thriving shopping thoroughfare in close proximity to a number of national retailers and a plethora of boutique local stores.
· Central commercial and retail core of Airdrie*** Well-positioned property within established commercial location***
Excellent Opportunity to purchase a tenanted commercial property in busy Airdrie Town Centre. Currently let for £6000 per annum to individual tenant trading as a hairdresser / beautician*** The tenant and landlord have agreed to a new commercial lease at £500 pcm / £6000 per annum. This new lease has not been signed. However, full details can be found within the legal pack…. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding all tenancy documents…**** Current tenant has been in occupation since November 2018*** High Yielding Commercial Investment Opportunity*** VERY ATTRACTIVE GUIDE PRICE TO ENSURE AUCTION SALE*** Airdrie is located only 10 miles to Glasgow City Centre with a residential population of estimated around 40,000. Coatbridge is 5 miles east. Road links into the area are available via the M8/A8, M73 to the west and the M74 leading towards the south. High visibility UNIT in town centre location with high volumes of passing traffic. Airdrie is a popular town in North Lanarkshire, located in Scotland's Central Belt. There is a busy town centre with a pedestrianised precinct and ample parking, and a wide range of retailers.***AUCTIONEERS COMMENT: Attractive High yielding commercial investment opportunity in popular commuter town. We expect strong interest from professional investors***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.