SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 12TH AUGUST 2021.
• *** MASSIVE 4 BED DETACHED HOUSE ON SUBSTANTIAL PLOT***Development opportunity to acquire a large house requiring full upgrading in a sought after district*** MUST BE SOLD TO HIGHEST BIDDER*** The total site is circa 0.5 acres*** Unsuitable for Habitation***
VIEW WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g2e09
• ***The local area is one of the most sought after districts in the West of Scotland***Great Opportunity***Rarely Available property on Substantial Plot***Possibilities include renovating the existing house or building a Brand New detached house / Residential Development (STP)***
• ***Local Sales: Creran, Bankend Rd Sold £760k (May 21)***Amherst, Montrose Terrace Sold £525k (April 21)***Strathgryffe, Bankend Rd Sold £700k (Aug 19)*** Garrell Mount, Bankend Rd Sold £640k (May 16)*** Ideal for developer with Vision***
• Located between Bankend Road & Bridge of Weir Road this incredible property benefits from having a substantial main road frontage. Would be ideal for development subject to obtaining all necessary planning consents and building warrants.
• This property should be of great interest to Builders & property developers---Was in the ownership of the same family for a large number of years---
Incredible Opportunity to acquire a ***FULL DETACHED HOUSE***on a sizeable plot of circa 0.5 acre***Prime Residential Location*** The property currently comprises: Downstairs: Dining kitchen, utility room, 3 public rooms & W.c. Half Landing: Bathroom & separate W.c Upstairs: 4 double bedroom & 1 boxroom. There is a spacious 3 car garage and substantial basement rooms which could offer further development opportunity *** INCREDIBLE POTENTIAL FOR REDEVELOPMENT*** The property is completely dilapidated and currently uninhabitable*** Requires full refurbishment or alternatively could be a development site for New Exclusive house or Block of Executive apartments (subject to planning and obtaining all necessary consents)***Bridge of Weir is an upmarket Residential Village, and is an ideal commuter town for Glasgow*** This exclusive area offers a range of local shops and facilities which will adequately cater for everyday needs and requirements. Bridge of Weir has its own village Primary School and is ideal for Highly regarded Secondary Schools. For the commuting client there is an express bus service to Glasgow, as well as access to the bypass which links up with the M8 motorway for connection to the airport, Paisley, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow city centre. Furthermore, the village offers excellent recreational pursuits including two golf courses, acclaimed fishing and a selection of village gastropubs and culinary establishments***Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to acquire a superb property in a Sought after Location*** Must Attract Interest from Professional Developers & Homeowners alike***
Viewings can be booked online for this property. Alternatively contact our office.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.