SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 12TH AUGUST 2021 AT 9.00AM
• **First time on the open market for Many years***2 Bedroom end terrace House Requiring internal upgrading & modernisation***Great Family Home***Fabulous Front, side and Rear Gardens*** Discounted Price***
VIEW THE WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g2dcc
• ---The property comprises: 2 Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen & Bathroom.***Great Potential***POTENTIAL FOR BRRR DEVELOPMENT / INVESTMENT***Great location: Perfect Commuter town to Edinburgh: 15 Miles away*** Close to Rosyth Train Station***
• ***25 Hamilton Place, Rosyth Sold: £118,579 (March 21)*** 16 Hamilton Place, Rosyth Sold: £105k*** 11 Hamilton Place, Rosyth Sold £140,255*** Popular Family Cul de sac***
• FANTASTIC LOCATION:***Local town centre shops nearby****M90 Motorway is located nearby as is the A823M***Sought after & affordable Commuter Town:**Edinburgh circa 15 miles**Glasgow circa 46 Miles*** Queensferry Crossing, Rosyth Train Station nearby***
• This is a great opportunity for 1st time buyer or investor / developers alike*** Discounted opportunity to buy fabulous end terraced house in sought after family friendly location*** Auctioneers Comment: “We are expecting a high level of interest from local house hunters”
***EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY*** Rarely seen for sale a 2 bedroom end terraced house requiring internal upgrading yet offering a blank canvas potential for first time buyers / young family*** Ideal Project Property*** Must be viewed to appreciate quality of house for sale*** The property comprises: 2 Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen & Bathroom*** DISCOUNTED PRICE TO REFLECT WORKS REQUIRED*** Rosyth is a popular town on the northern shore of the River Forth with a good selection of shops and services, which are easily accessible. There are four local Primary Schools and secondary schooling is available in nearby Dunfermline and Inverkeithing. An ideal commuter base with links to the motorway network. Easy access to the M90 and Ferry toll Park and Ride. A short drive takes you to the City of Dunfermline which provides a larger selection of shops, schools, bars, restaurants and public transport of bus and rail links making this area an ideal commuter base to Edinburgh, throughout Fife and east central Scotland. *** Auctioneers Comment: “We are expecting a high level of interest from local house hunters.”
Contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.