SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 12TH AUGUST 2021 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to present this unique opportunity to purchase individual land plots in an exclusive residential area.
PLOT NUMBER 2 AS DEFINED ON LAYOUT……. PART OF “THE TRUMPET”, CLARKSTON, GLASGOW
Please view our Virtual Tour to see a full walkthrough - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g24c5
· ***Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to offer to the market this individual plot of land in the heart of the Clarkston district of Glasgow*** Plot adjoins a number of individual residential properties***Plot 1 sold for £9.5k in our April online property auction***
· ***Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a small piece of ground within central area to the rear of a number of houses in Exclusive Residential neighbourhood*** Ideal for Garden expansion***
· ADJOINING STREETS:: 3 Woodbank Crescent sold: £366k (Feb 21)*** 66 Woodbank Crescent sold: £415,050 (Dec 20)*** 35 Queensberry Avenue Sold £400k (May 18)*** 32 Queensberry Avenue Sold £400k ( Sept 18)*** 35 Greenwood Rd Sold £265k (Feb 21)***
· -- To be sold with a NIL reserve---
· Sure to appeal to Shrewd property buyer looking for Unique opportunity*** This is an excellent opportunity of great interest to the neighbouring proprietors***
***FIRST TIME FOR SALE IN THIS FORMAT*** Sure to appeal to Shrewd property investors looking for Unique opportunity ***Potential Ransom strip*** Located Between a number of private residential dwellings in Exclusive Clarkston district of Glasgow’s southside ***Possible Potential for Lucrative profits via Site Assembly Projects or split up opportunity into smaller sites for adjoining proprietors*** To be sold with a NIL reserve---*** Clarkston is one of Glasgow’s most sought after districts*** It is synonymous with some of the best schools, notably within catchment for Busby Primary, St Josephs, Williamwood High School and St Ninians. There are plenty of amenities within the south side of Glasgow and is a haven for young growing families who can enjoy local parks, sports and leisure activities and excellent road and rail links providing swift access to the City Centre and beyond***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.