SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 26TH AUGUST 2021 AT 9.00AM
· ***Town Centre Flat*** ***Property requires full internal refurbishment & redevelopment*** ***REDUCED GUIDE PRICE***MUST BE SOLD BY VENDOR*** Ideal for Developers & Investors*** Sure to Attract substantial Interest***
· Traditional studio flat comprising: Lounge/Bedroom, kitchen & bathroom ***Ideal for Investors & Developers ***CENTRAL Location*** Popular rental area with estimated rental potential £400pcm (£4800 per annum)*** 25% Expected Rental Return at Guide***
· ***73 Main St Sold £39,999 (Feb 21)*** 139 Main St Sold £80k (Oct 20)*** 24 Main S t Sold £122k (Aug 19)*** HEAVILY DISCOUNTED PROPERTY***
· Excellent Location*** Strong Tenant Demand In Popular Location***Possible Yield of 25% at Guide Price*** Commuter Town with Excellent transport links*** Near To Kilwinning Train Station***
· Kilwinning is World known for being the reputed home of modern freemasonry*** Strong tourist links***AUCTIONEERS COMMENT: “ This is a great opportunity for a developer / investor to buy a competitively priced property, refurbish & add value.”
Priced for fast sale – PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD---Excellent location in World Famous Town Centre – Super studio flat comprising: living room/bedroom, kitchen & bathroom***REQUIRES COMPLETE INTERNAL UPGRADING & MODERNISATION*** --- POPULAR LETTING AREA - *** ESTIMATED Rental Value £400 pcm (£4800 per annum) *** Superb location within Kilwinning Town Centre*** Located a short walk to Kilwinning train station and town centre offering super local amenities. Extremely popular residential location approximately 30 miles from Glasgow and around 25 minutes from Glasgow Airport. *** The town has a population of approximately 16,500 people and is situated within Ayrshire. Tourism is a thriving industry in Ayrshire. Kilwinning is World known for being the reputed home of modern freemasonry*** The main town of Ayr has its own racecourse, Superb Golf courses throughout the Country including the famous Prestwick Gold Club and the Championship links at Turnberry and Royal Troon. Alloway is the birthplace of Robert Burns and his legacy continues to draw people to the area. Ayrshire is famously known for it’s historic and strong links with Freemasonry. Fishing on the rivers of Ayrshire & Pheasant shooting and stalking of Roe deer can found nearby** There are marina, yachting and chandlery services at Troon, Largs and Ardrossan and the lower reaches of the River Clyde, together with the Ayrshire islands, offer some of the most scenically attractive coastal sailing in the United Kingdom*** The property is within close proximity of College Campus and major employers located within the town and neighbouring towns of Irvine, Saltcoats, Troon, and Kilmarnock. The nearby town of Irvine offers an excellent range of local recreational amenities including; Irvine seafront, an excellent array of main brand shops including the Rivergate Shopping Centre*** Great Opportunity**
Contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.