SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 26TH AUGUST 2021 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are pleased to offer this great investment opportunity.
***VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY***Excellent Opportunity to acquire fantastic flat close to Town Centre***Property requires full internal refurbishment & redevelopment***
· Traditional 1 bedroom flat comprising: Double bedroom, living room, kitchen & bathroom ***Ideal for Investors & Developers ***VERY DESIRABLE STREET*** Perfect Buy--- Refurb—Rent--- Refinance** Opportunity***Perfect for Property Developers***
VIEW THE WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g2e72
· ***1 Bed Carradale Street Sold £84k - May 21***1 Bed Carradale Street Sold £73.5k - Sep 20*** 1 Bed Carradale Street Sold £70k - Jun 21***1 Bed Carradale Street Sold £70k - Apr 21***
· Excellent size; Popular rental area with estimated rental potential £450pcm (£5400 per annum)***Strong Tenant Demand In Popular Location***Possible Yield of 12.8% at Guide Price***
· Extremely popular residential location approximately 20 minutes from Glasgow and around 25 minutes from Glasgow Airport.
Priced for fast sale – PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD---Excellent location close to the Town Centre – Super 1 bedroom flat comprising: 1 bedroom, living room, kitchen & showerroom***REQUIRES COMPLETE INTERNAL UPGRADING & MODERNISATION***On-Street Parking available --- POPULAR LETTING AREA ---Good size & condition -- ***HIGHLY DESIRABLE STREET*** ESTIMATED Possible Rental Value £450 pcm (£5400 per annum) ***Superb location within Coatbridge close to local primary and secondary schooling and located close to Coatbridge Central train station and town centre offering super local amenities, including a retail park with large supermarkets and department stores. Extremely popular residential location approximately 20 minutes from Glasgow and around 25 minutes from Glasgow Airport, making it a popular commuter base*** The town has a population of approximately 43,960 people, with great transport links and lots of amenities on your doorstep including Drumpellier Golf Club, open since 1894 and Showcase Cinemas***
Please note this property has been considered not fit for habitation in it's current condition and no home report is available.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.