SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 9.00AM.
We are pleased to present this one bedroom flat in Hawick, Scottish Borders. Currently vacant with previous rental income of £325pm / £3900pa. Ideal Buy-to-Let investment opportunity - scope for increase in rent.
Ground floor flat comprising entrance hallway, lounge kitchen, bedroom and shower room. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Turnkey investment property with full lettings management package available.
13/2 Noble Place sold for £25,000 in June 2018
26 Trinity Street sold for £20,000 in July 2018
30a Trinity Street sold for £67,000 in December 2012
13 Weensland Road for £31,500 in July 2012
•Hawick, the largest of the Border towns, with a population of over 14,000 lies on the banks of the River Teviot. The town is famous for its common riding, rugby and fine cashmere companies such as Hawick Cashmere, Johnstons of Elgin, Lyle & Scott, and Pringle of Scotland. The town also provides an extensive choice of amenities ranging from a leisure centre, a variety of specialist independent shops including small supermarkets, and a selection of restaurants and hotels, mostly situated around the High Street.
• The annual Common Riding, which is one of the oldest Border festivals combines the annual riding of the boundaries of the town's common land with the commemoration of a victory over an English raiding party in 1514. Hawick is also well known for its rugby at Mansfield Park, home of Hawick Rugby Football Club, plus its events in the town which include the Summer Festival and the Hawick Reivers Festival.
• Local attractions include the Borders Textile Towerhouse, the Three Stills Distillery, and Wilton Lodge Park, offering fabulous riverside and tree-lined walks, as well as a walled garden. The Hawick Museum and Scott Gallery also detail the town's history and provide a venue for visiting exhibitions.
• There are also a variety of outdoor pursuits across the region that include fishing on the River Teviot and River Tweed, fieldsports, horse riding, golf with a course in Hawick, lawn bowling, mountain biking, and a selection of nearby walks including the Southern Upland Way, St. Cuthbert's Way and The Borders Abbeys Way. There is also a good choice of primary schools available with secondary schooling at Hawick High School.
• The A7 which runs through Hawick provides excellent links to Edinburgh or the north of England. The area is also served by the Borders Railway which runs from Tweedbank to Edinburgh, with the station lying approximately eighteen miles away. There is also a busy bus service with links to Carlisle, as well as Edinburgh and the other Border towns.
The nearest major airports are at Edinburgh and Newcastle, which are both around 57 miles away offering flights across the UK and to a number of European and International destinations
Turnkey investment property with full lettings management package available if required.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.