SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2021. Presenting to market this two bedroom tenement flat in Glasgow. Excellent Buy-to-Let investment - achievable rent of £550 per month. Available at a Discounted Guide Price to ensure sale at auction.
• Full 2 bedroom tenement flat in sought after popular district*** Traditional Red Sandstone Tenement Building***Excellent buy to let opportunity*** Heavily discounted***
• This property comprises 2 x Large Double bedrooms, Full Spacious Living Room, Fitted Galley Kitchen & Bathroom***Estimated Achievable Rental Level of £550pcm (£6600per annum)*** Ideal investment opportunity with Potential High Yield in Central Location***
VIEW WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g2fb9
• ***306 Westmuir St 2/2 Sold £70k (April 21)*** 384 Westmuir St 2/1 Sold £75,999 (Sept 20)*** 38 Westmuir St 1/2 Sold £73,500 (April 19)***
• Benefits from having excellent transport links to City Centre, Universities, Hospitals & shopping centre.***Modern Houses Nearby***Estimated Yield at Guide Price: 13.5% + ***Popular for students, Doctors & Nurses***Ideal rental for Young Professionals***Sought After Rental District***
• ***Potential High Yielding Investment Opportunity ***In an area with expected High Capital Growth Potential due to regeneration & ongoing Investment***Key arterial route within Glasgow***Ideal for Investors looking for Income & Long Term Growth***
Well positioned Full 2 bedroom flat located in a refurbished traditional Red sandstone tenement building in popular sought after district near Dennistoun in Glasgow’s thriving East End. This property comprises 2 x Large Double bedrooms, Full Spacious Living Room,Fitted Galley Kitchen & Bathroom, Benefits from having Electric Heating.***Potentially High yielding Residential Investment Property in central location***Achievable rent £550pcm (£6600 per annum)***High amenity area*** and is popular with students, hospital staff & key workers. Excellent location convenient for City Centre, Merchant City, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities, The Royal Infirmary Hospital & The Forge retail park & shopping centre and The City Park Office Complex*** ***High Volume of tenant demand*** The local district is a fantastic location benefiting from excellent transport links to Glasgow city centre via bus routes on Alexandra Parade and Duke Street and is well serviced by local train stations. The property is further enhanced due to substantial ongoing investment and regeneration of wider area. ***WILL ATTRACT SUBSTANTIAL INTEREST FROM INVESTORS***
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.