SALE BY ONLINE THURSDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 9.00AM
***VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY***Excellent Opportunity to acquire fantastic flat close to Town Centre***Property requires full internal refurbishment & redevelopment*** ***REDUCED GUIDE PRICE***MUST BE SOLD BY VENDOR***
· Traditional 1 bedroom flat comprising: Double bedroom, living room, kitchen & bathroom ***Ideal for Investors & Developers ***VERY DESIRABLE STREET*** Perfect Buy--- Refurb—Rent--- Refinance** Opportunity***Perfect for Property Developers***
· ***15 Templand Road Sold £260k (Jan 20)***20 Templand Road Sold £104k*** 9 Templand Road Sold £114k***16 Templand Road Sold £145k***
· Excellent size; Popular rental area with estimated rental potential £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***Strong Tenant Demand In Popular Location***Possible Yield of 19% at Guide Price***
· Extremely popular residential location approximately 35 minutes from Glasgow and around 25 minutes from Glasgow Airport. 15 minutes from Irvine making it a popular commuter base.
Priced for fast sale – PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD---Excellent location close to the Town Centre – Super 1 bedroomflat comprising: 1 bedroom, living room, kitchen & bathroom***REQUIRES COMPLETE INTERNAL UPGRADING & MODERNISATION*** Rear Gardens and On-Street Parking available --- POPULAR LETTING AREA ---Good size & condition -- **HIGHLY DESIRABLE STREET*** ESTIMATED Rental Value £400 pcm (£4800 per annum) ***Superb location within Dalry close to local primary and secondary schooling and located within a short walk of Dalry train station and town centre offering super local amenities. Extremely popular residential location approximately 35 minutes from Glasgow and around 25 minutes from Glasgow Airport. 15 minutes from Irvine making it a popular commuter base*** The town has a population of approximately 5,400 people and is situated within North Ayrshire, approximately 5 miles to the south of Beith and 8 miles north of Irvine. The A737 is the main route connecting Paisley to the north and Irvine to the south.Tourism is a thriving industry in Ayrshire. The main town of Ayr has its own racecourse, Superb Golf courses throughout the Country including the famous Prestwick Gold Club and the Championship links at Turnberry and Royal Troon. Alloway is the birthplace of Robert Burns and his legacy continues to draw people to the area. Ayrshire is famously known for it’s historic and strong links with Freemasonry. Fishing on the rivers of Ayrshire & Pheasant shooting and stalking of Roe deer can found nearby** There are marina, yachting and chandlery services at Troon, Largs and Ardrossan and the lower reaches of the River Clyde, together with the Ayrshire islands, offer some of the most scenically attractive coastal sailing in the United Kingdom**
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.