SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2021
• ***Fabulous Possible Potential Development Opportunity***Over 6500 sq ft cleared site in the heart of Gallowgate Regeneration Zone***Former Church Hall on Site***Surrounded by modern housing complexes** Rarely available cleared site*** Potential Site assembly or development (STP)***
• ---The property offers potential to be turned into an income producing investment by changing it’s use*** Offers great possible potential opportunity to be a development site: ideal for potential storage, housing, commercial development, yard *** Possible Site assembly opportunity with adjoining site***
VIEW WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g31d5
• The Gallowgate is a street identified within the East End Local Development Strategy as one of two significant 'Corridors of Change' within a major regeneration project being championed by Glasgow City Council. West of Scotland housing association has spent in excess of £10m in local developments***
• FANTASTIC LOCATION: Near to Bellgrove & Duke St train stations***Excellent access throughout Glasgow and wider region*** Close to Glasgow Forge Retail Park & Shopping Centre*** Near to Celtic Park Football Stadium***Beside High Footfall Location*** Between Gallowgate & A74 London Road: Both Main Arterial routes through the City***
• Local Industrial Estates and Retail Complexes nearby: Offers a number if opportunities subject to planning: Ideal for possible potential residential development site (Subject to consents)*** Retail / Office Development*** Could be of interest to National Operators***
Fabulous Possible Potential Development Opportunity*** Located next to the key urban corridor of the Gallowgate, in an area of regeneration and change. Over 6500 sq ft of space*** Site of the former Gallowgate Church Hall on David Street*** Adjoins the blue Lagoon Site with potential to create much larger possible potential development site*** Massive Regeneration Zone with Huge growth potential*** Ideal for potential storage, housing, commercial development, yard (all subject to planning) *** Next to Main Arterial Routes and close to train stations and Glasgow Celtic Football Stadium*** Possible opportunity for Food Retailers due to high footfall nearby*** Next to Blue Lagoon Fish and chip takeaway*** Very Busy Position*** Major industrial and Retail complexes very close to location*** Possible for small scale local industrial development (subject to planning)*** This fantastic site is approximately 1.5 miles east of Glasgow city centre. The area has undergone redevelopment in recent years, including construction of blocks of modern housing, with the subjects themselves bordered by modern flatted accommodation*** Multiple Residential Developments being built and planned to be built in immediate vicinity over the coming years*** Massive area of redevelopment and regeneration*** Sure to be of interest to property professionals and shrewd investors***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.