SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2021. Excellent property investment / development opportunity in Glasgow's vibrant Shawlands district. One bedroom tenement flat - available at a discount to Home Report value. Would also suit first time buyers.
• ***Development Opportunity*** 1 bedroom tenement flat Comprising: double bedroom, living room / kitchen, shower room & W.C*** Double Glazed*** Strong Re-development Sale or Rental Opportunity***
• ***FIRST TIME IN AUCTION ***Ideal opportunity for 1st Time Buyers & Investors alike*** Great starter flat in 100% Prime Shawlands Location*** Must be of interest to investors & 1st time buyers alike***
VIEW WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g31d0
• ***56 Eastwood Ave 2/3 Sold £123,155 (July 21)*** 96 Eastwood Ave Sold £142k (April 21)*** 48 Eastwood Ave Sold £144,150 (Feb 21)*** 104 Eastwood Ave Sold £154,500 (Nov 20)***
• Located in a well maintained red sandstone tenement building ***100% Prime Southside Location***Longer term tenant: Estimated Full market rent of £750pcm (£9000 per annum)***Strong Tenant Demand***Sought after district***
• The property benefits from having transport links throughout the city and is within a highly sought after area close to The Victoria Infirmary Hospital & Langside College. Within the epicentre of the Shawlands district of Glasgow.
**Purpose Built 1 bedroom red sandstone tenement flat located within a well maintained & professionally managed building in the desirable Shawlands district of Glasgow’s Southside. This fantastic *Rarely available at Auction* property offers an exceptional opportunity***100% Prime Southside Address*** This property comprises: Double bedroom, living room / kitchen, Shower room & W.C***Benefits from having Double Glazing***Ideal 1st Time Buyer / Investor Opportunity***This fantastic flat is greatly enhanced from being within a well maintained building**Shawlands is a fashionable & trendy district known locally as being the entertainment hub of Glasgow’s Southside & is a popular and highly desirable residential location with excellent transport links and amenities nearby including trendy bars, restaurants and excellent shopping facilities. Recently featured in the Sunday Times as a hotspot within Glasgow this property is sure to attract substantial interest from 1st Time buyers & professional investors / developers alike***Nearby amenities include Queens Park, Albert Park, The Victoria Infirmary Hospital & Langside College*** Eastwood Avenue is next to the Shawlands arcade which is due to undergo a massive regeneration including major build to rent residential development***Historically, urban regeneration and redevelopments have massive positive impacts on local property prices***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.