SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2021 AT 9.00AM
• Full 2 bedroom flat in Excellent Residential Location*** Landmark B Listed Building in one of Glasgow’s most sought after Districts***Requires internal upgrading & modernisation***DISCOUNTED PRICE TO ENSURE SALE***Professionally managed building*** Great Potential***
• This fantastic property comprises: 2 x Double bedrooms, Bright Living Room, Separate Kitchen & Bathroom**The property is in a prominent maintained building*** Ideal for 1st Time Buyers / Developers***
VIEW 3D WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g330f
• 17 Maclaren Place Sold £126,500 (Jan 21)*** 15 Maclaren Place Sold £129.5k (2019)*** 2 Maclaren Place Sold £132.5k (2018)*** 7 Maclaren Place Sold £131,950*** 12 Maclaren Place Sold £125k***Expected High Growth location***++++PROPERTY HOTSPOT++++
• The property benefits from having transport links throughout the city and highly sought after area close to Linn Park & Williamwood Golf Club*** Near to Muirend & Clarkston Train Stations***
• Direct access to Glasgow City Centre*** Ideal opportunity for 1st time buyers to acquire a large 2 bedroom flat at an affordable price or for developers / investors to acquire an additional property***Fabulous Local Shops***
Offered at a heavily discounted price this preferred upper purpose built flat is in a professionally managed landmark B Listed Building.**** Glasgow’s Sought after Southside near to Linn Park, Netherlee Primary School and surrounded by fabulous boutique shops and famous Glasgow culinary institutions such as the Derby Café***. This excellent property comprises: 2 x double bedrooms, spacious living room, full kitchen and bathroom***Netherlee is a sought after residential location with excellent transport links via both Muirend & Cathcart Train Station and the main bus route of Clarkston Road leads directly into Glasgow City Centre. Shops, Bars & restaurants can be found in the immediate vicinity ***Moreover the Southside Entertainment hub of Shawlands with its trendy bars, restaurants and excellent shopping facilities is within a short distance to this property***Further Sales: 512 Clarkston Road, G44 3RT Sold £448,100 (June 21)*** 17 Deanwood Ave, G44 3RL Sold £395k (May 21)***68 Ormonde Drive, G44 3RG Sold £445k (Dec 20)***Exceptional Opportunity to acquire a substantial 2 bedroom purpose built flat in a fabulous location at a heavily discounted price***Likely to Attract Substantial Interest from Homeowners/ developers & Investors alike***
Auctioneers Comment: “With my experience of the Southside of Glasgow, Larger 2 bedroom flats such as this one don’t sit about long before being snapped up by bargain hunters. In my opinion, this Landmark block of flats will increase dramatically in value over the coming months / years”
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.