SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2021
· ***Income Producing Let Residential Investment Property***This property is currently let for £500 pcm***£6000 per annum***Large 3 Bedroom purpose built flat***Excellent Opportunity to increase rent*** Ideal for Local Investors*** Could be Holiday Home***
VIEW WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g2e7c
· ---The property comprises: 3 Bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen & Bathroom.***Long Term Tenant***Turnkey Investment with Immediate Income Stream***Great location: Tenant pays rent and the property is professionally managed*** Heavily Discounted***
· ***324 High St Sold £140,150 (May 21)*** 155 High St Sold £72k (March 21)*** 222 High street Sold £198k (March 21)*** 247 High Street Sold £93.5k (Dec 20)*** 249 High St Sold £73k (Oct 20)*** 336 High St Sold £185k (July 20)***
· Sought After Town in Fife: Near Lomond Hills Regional Park*** Would make a fabulous holiday home / Vacation Rental property*** In the Heart of Fife*** Between St Andrews & Edinburgh***
· ***Massive Flat***Discounted Opportunity***Tenanted with immediate income from purchase*** Strong tenant demand---Popular location*** Rarely offered for sale*** Asset Management potential: Offered for sale at a substantial discount to market value***
***TURN KEY INCOME PRODUCING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY*** Fantastic purpose built 3 bedroom flat in highly sought after Location**** This property comprises: 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen & bathroom***The property is currently let for £500pcm (£6000 per annum)***Conscientious tenant***Well Maintained Property***Located near to: recreational grounds, Country Park, Gold course & Primary School.*** Leslie has local shops, social amenities, bars, restaurants and is located approximately two miles from Glenrothes Town Centre which offers a wider range of facilities and amenities to include library, shopping at the Kingdom Centre and the Rothes Hall Theatre. Sports and leisure pursuits are available at the Fife Institute. The town also benefits from a municipal 18-hole golf course. For the commuter there is access onto the A92 for travelling throughout Fife, the M90 and railway stations at both Markinch and Thornton providing links to Edinburgh*** Potential holiday Home / Investment property*** Full tenancy details will be with the legal pack*** Likely to attract substantial interest from local property buyers*** Great opportunity to buy, asset manage, refurbish and potentially resell for much higher price*** Heavily discounted and ideal purchase***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.