SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2021 AT 9.00AM - 3 JORDAN LANE, KENNOWAY, FIFE
• ***Let Investment Property***Strong Town Centre location***Let at £5200 per annum*** 10 Year Lease…Secure Income***Benefits from having Full Hot Food Consents *** High Yielding investment opportunity ***Ideal for investor looking for Income*** Tenant Deposit Held***
• SOUGHT AFTER AND DESIRABLE TOWN*** Located in Central Fife the wider area is undergoing regeneration with substantial new residential developments are planned throughout the region
• Strong Growth Location***Ideal for professional Investor seeking secure high yielding income***Great Opportunity*** ***Excellent Investment credentials*** High Yielding property with Yield over 10%***
• EXCELLENT PROPERTY WITH FANTASTIC POTENTIAL***This property must be sold in Auction With the guide Price being set accordingly***
***Established TOWN CENTRE LOCATION***Near all amenities*** Ideal Hot Food Takeaway investment*** 10 year FRI Lease at £5200 per annum*** Deposit Held*** Tenant carrying out major refit*** Experienced operator***
VIEW WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g2446
Town Centre Location**Fantastic local parade of shops***Single Storey***Ideal investment opportunity*** Secure 10 Year Income from experienced operator***Unique Location*** Excellent size for Takeaway***Ideal for Rental growth over time*** Deposit Held*** This is a superb opportunity to acquire a high profile property in a unique location***10%+ Rental Yield at Guide Price***Ideal Hot Food Takeaway ***Benefits from having full hot food consent ***Positioned in a prominent location within the town centre---Nearby occupiers including Multiple operators, pharmacy, foodstores, general retailers***Excellent Investment Opportunity***Priced to Sell by Asset Managers & is sure to attract strong interest from Property Investors potentially High Yielding income***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.