SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2021
• ***Turnkey 1 Bedroom Ready Let Property*** Great Value property in the Heart of Cambuslang*** High Yielding Investment Opportunity* ***Rented on a PRT Tenancy***All rent up to date***Popular Location***
• ***Flat comprises: Large Double Bedroom, Open plan Living room / kitchen & Bathroom*** Income Producing Investment *** Let for £425pcm (£5100 per annum) *** 12% Rental Yield at Guide Price***
VIEW WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g33d7
• ***LOCAL SALES: 51C Main Street, Cambuslang Sold £72k (June 21)*** 53D Main St, Sold £80k (May 21)***122 Main St, Flat 3/L, Sold: 60k (May 21)*** 198 Main St, Flat 2/4, Sold £65k (April 21): SAME BUILDING***
• The local area benefits from having excellent transport links Via M74 motorway links***Within walking distance to Cambuslang Train Station***Surrounded by a plethora of shopping facilities and recreational pursuits***
• Great opportunity for an investor to buy a turnkey, discounted, income producing residential investment with scope to add value & potentially refinance in the future*** A MUST FOR PROPERTY INVESTORS***
Great Opportunity to acquire a Fully Turnkey income producing investment property*** BUY TO LET FLAT in a central location*** this flat comprises: Large Double bedroom, open plan living room/ kitchen and bathrooms*** Currently let on a PRT Tenancy at £400pcm (£4800 per annum)***Initial Rental Yield: 12% +*** Discounted for Auction Sale** The tenant is up to date with rent***The local area benefits from having excellent transport links Via M74 motorway links***Within walking distance to Cambuslang Train Station*Surrounded by a plethora of shopping facilities and recreational pursuits*** Excellent Asset Management Investment Potential***Further local sales: 34 Main Street, Cambuslang Flat 2/2 Sold: £62,300 (March 21)** 180 Main St, Cambuslang Sold £73k (2020)***MUST BE OF INTEREST TO SERIOUS INVESTORS*** The wider Cambuslang district has undergone massive regeneration in recent years with Persimmon, Dawn, Taylor Wimpey, Bellway, CCG * Miller & Barrat all building New Home developments in the region.*** Auctioneers Comment: “We are delighted to offer for sale this attractively priced 1 bedroom traditional tenement flat. The property is well let and would serve as an excellent buy to let investment for landlords. It is high yielding and centrally located with fabulous transport links. We expect strong interest from residential property investors.”
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.