SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2021.
• ***Vacant Residential Property***This property should let for £510 pcm***£6120 per annum***Large 2 Bedroom flat in well maintained building** *Excellent Opportunity to increase rent*** Ideal for property Investors***
• ---The property comprises: 2 bedrooms Living Room, Kitchen & Bathroom***Strong tenant Demand***Great potential residential investment property***SUPER SIZED FLAT***
***INTERNAL PICTURES COMING SOON...***
• ***67A Mill Street, Alloa Sold £46,500 (July 21) *** 49 Mill Street, Alloa Sold £80k (Feb 21)*** 43B Mill Street, Alloa Sold £53k*** Discounted Price to ensure sale***
• Sought After Town being the administrative centre of Clackmannanshire*** Located 8 Miles East of Stirling*** Great transport links: The town is well served by its train station and you can take direct services to Glasgow in one hour or Stirling in about 10 minutes.
• Alloa provides all the amenities you might require from eateries, supermarket, local shops and leisure centre. ***STRONG LOCAL TENANT DEMAND WITH EXCELLENT LETTING PROSPECTS*** High Yielding properties and ideal for BUY TO LET PORTFOLIOS***
***POTENTIALLY HIGH YIELDING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNTY*** Fantastic Well maintained traditional stone built building*** Excellent Potential Investment property***This property comprises: 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen & bathroom***The property should let for £510pcm (£5400 per annum)*** Well Maintained Property*** 15% + Rental Yield at Guide Price*** Located in the heart of Alloa Town Centre*** Excellent property to buy and potentially refinance, releasing equity and retaining positive cashflow*** Alloa is located approximately nine miles east of Stirling and six miles north west of the Kincardine Bridge, offering excellent vehicular access to the M9 and M80 motorway networks which in turn leads to Edinburgh (40 miles) and Glasgow (25 miles). It is the principal town in Clackmannanshire and has a resident population of approximately 20,000 persons with a wider catchment area of 25,000. The Stirling-Alloa Railway line provides excellent links between Kincardine and Stirling via Alloa. This new rail line has substantially improved access to and from the town which has benefitted the local economy enormously *** Full tenancy details will be with the legal pack*** Likely to attract substantial interest from local property buyers***
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.