SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 21ST OCTOBER 2021.
· ***DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY*** Perfect for residential conversion into unique Duplex Flat (STP)*** Highly Desirable Location*** Fabulous for Property Developers*** Massive Potential Increase in Value***
· This Unique property comprises a main door former retail premises that has been used for many years as a church… There is a separate entrance from Charlotte Place leading to the upper space & W.C*** Perfect to convert into unique Residential Duplex Apartment (Subject to planning)
· ***3 Alice Street sold £70k (Aug 21) *** 21 Alice St Sold £180k (Aug 18) ***6 Charlotte Place 2/1 Sold £95k (June 21) *** 1 Charlotte Place 1/1 Sold £69k (Dec 19) *** 1 Charlotte Place 2/2 Sold £69k (Oct 19) ***
· If converted the property could potentially comprise: 2 bedrooms with an open plan living room / kitchen & bathroom or into possibly a Full 1-bedroom duplex flat with living room and separate Dining Kitchen (STP)***
· The property is well located benefitting from being near to The Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley Town Centre & is ideal for the University of the West of Scotland, The High Street & The Paisley Centre complimented with easy access to Gilmour Street Train Station.
Great opportunity to acquire a Fantastic Development Opportunity in the Exclusive Brodie Park district of Paisley ***Highly Sought-after location close to Central Paisley***Rarely Available at Attractive Price*** Ideal For Property Developers / Small Builders*** Affordable Opportunity*** This Unique property comprises a main door former retail premises with a separate entrance from 1 Charlotte Place leading to the upper space & W.C*** Perfect to convert into unique Residential Duplex Apartment*** Any potential development would be subject to obtaining all necessary planning and building consents*** All buyers are strongly advised to seek advice from an architect or other suitably qualified professional adviser to maximise the space on offer******Easy Access to Town Centre, Royal Alexandra Hospital & Paisley University***Excellent Transport Links***Great Property in Highly Desirable location*** This property is situated close to Town Centre, near Hospital & Ideal for University***Popular Location for key workers & students. ***This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a flat which offers excellent affordable rental prospects. The property is further complimented with Glasgow Airport being nearby (8 minute drive), & The M8 motorway leading to most major attractions including Glasgow City Centre (18 minute drive), Glasgow’s West End (20 minute drive) & Greenock (circa 25 minutes) ***This property is an ideal location for hospital workers & Students. There are local shopping facilities available near this property with extensive recreational facilities at Braehead Shopping Centre & The Xscape Entertainment centre.*** Furthermore, Paisley offers a plethora of Historic & Cultural pursuits centred around the acclaimed Paisley Museum & Art Galleries.***Excellent Investment & 1st time buyer opportunity***
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.