SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2021 AT 9.00AM. Unique lifestyle opportunity in the quaint Aberdeenshire town of New Aberdour. Superb value land plot - potential to build detached house for family home or holiday retreat. Discounted Guide Price to ensure sale at auction.
• ***Unique Building Plot*** Previously had planning for a 1.5 Storey Executive Detached Dwelling house*** Perfect opportunity to build a private holiday retreat or Lifestyle home (STP)*** WAS PREVIOUSLY MARKETED AT £30,000*** Massive Discount at Auction***
• Strong regional economy benefiting from Renewable Energy, Whisky, Oil & Gas, Agriculture & Tourism ***Being Sold with a heavily reduced Capital Price*** The Site would be ideal for a private development***
• Sales: 28 High St Sold £73.5k (June 21) ***84 High St Sold £115k (April 19)*** 70 High St Sold £175k***64 High St Sold £130k*** All same postcode as property being sold***
• Quaint village setting*** This property offers unrivalled potential to develop Exclusive residential accommodation (STP)***Perfect for a Holiday home / Weekend Retreat or Business Opportunity / Holiday Let once built***Near established glamping facilities***
• ***Great tourist location*** This would make a perfect glamping retreat with main building facilities*** Near to the beach (approx. 1 mile and North Sea*** Idyllic Highly Sought after Aberdeenshire Coast location with fantastic long term possible Development Opportunities***
Seldom Available Property---Small site with possible potential residential development*** PREVIOUSLY BENEFITED FROM HAVING PLANNING PERMISSION for a 1.5 storey exclusive residential house*** New Aberdour is located within the heart of the Vibrant & highly sought after Aberdeenshire Coastal region with Strong regional economy benefiting from Renewable Energy, Whisky, Oil & Gas, Agriculture & Tourism***The property is located in the centre of this Quaint Village.***Being Sold with a heavily reduced Capital Price to ensure auction sale***Rare Opportunity***This property is priced to Sell at Auction***Ideal for staycations*** Great potential previously benefited from having outline planning permission to build a detached 1.5 storey house in a Highly Sought After Area***Desired by families as both a Main residence or 2nd Home in an Idyllic setting*** Adjacent to children’s playground with playing fields at rear*** Auctioneers Comment: “ We are expecting substantial interest nationwide from buyers looking for an opportunity to acquire a life changing property”
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.