SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2021 AT 9.00AM
· ^^^Massive Full 2 Bedroom Flat^^^This property is Located in one of the most highly sought after streets in Cambuslang ***Home Report Value: £130,000 (September 2021) ***Great Investment Opportunity***
· This Substantial property comprises: 2 x Large Double Bedrooms, Living Room, Full Dining Kitchen, Massive Hallway & Bathroom***The property is being sold subject to a regulated tenancy***Massive Discount To Value***
Dimensions - Lounge: 3.55m x 4.96m; Bedroom 1: 4.48m x 3.27m; Kitchen: 5.46m x 3.04m; Bathroom: 3.5m x 1.2m; Bedroom 2: 3.81m x 2.71m
VIEW WALKTHROUGH TOUR - https://www.madesnappy.co.uk/tour/1g143g33e1
· 7 Ardoch Gardens Flat 2 Sold £172k (June 21)*** 5 Ardoch Gardens Sold £167,805 (April 21)*** 6 Ardoch Gardens Sold £122k (Jan 21)*** 7 Ardoch Gardens Flat 4 Sold £158k (Nov 20) *** Highly Desirable & Exclusive Street with Substantial Flats in a Unique Setting***
· The local area benefits from having excellent transport links Via new M74 motorway links***Near to Cambuslang Train Station***Within walking distance to local shops and recreational pursuits***
· Great opportunity for an Investor / Developer to acquire a fantastic large flat at a discounted price in a sought after Southside Neighbourhood.
Rare Auction Property--- For Sale On The Instructions of The Property Managers--- This property comprises: 2 Large Double Bedrooms, Large Dining Kitchen, Massive Hallway and Substantial Living Room**This property is being subject to a regulated tenancy: the current rent received is £5360 per annum***Tenancy details in auction pack***The property lends itself to an internal conversion to potentially form a fantastic 3 bedroom flat. The property benefits from having Substantial & well maintained communal gardens. The property is well placed for the sought after Burnside district of Glasgow and a number of highly acclaimed schools***Excellent Asset Management potential with possible full market rents of £800pcm (£9600 per annum) on a refurbished property in a convenient location***
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.