SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 16TH DECEMBER 2021 AT 9.00AM.
• Seldom seen for sale*** Massive Main Door upper conversion*** Circa 1170 sq ft*** Perfect for redevelopment in 100% Prime Location*** One of the best Addresses in Kirkcaldy*** Currently used as offices*** Ideal for residential development (STP)***
• ***100% Prime Kirkcaldy Location*** With population of 50,000, served by main line railway station and road network including M90, A90, A92. Edinburgh Airport 24 miles*** Circa 1170 Sq Ft*** Potential for massive uplift in value if residential*** Possible site assembly opportunity*** The Ground floor is in separate ownership*** Great Site***
• ***14 Townsend Place Sold £225,500 (Jan 21) *** 41 Townsend Place Sold £210k (Aug 20) *** 23 Townsend Place Sold £260k (July 20) *** 39 Townsend Place Sold £166k (April 21) *** Expensive Location: Massively Discounted Price to ensure auction sale***
• Kirkcaldy is at the heart of the Fife economy and is the largest town in the region. In 2019 Plans were announced to invest over £500 million pounds in Kirkcaldy*** New Residential Developments are planned for Kirkcaldy*** This is a fabulous Potentially High Yielding Investment Opportunity***
• This Full upper floor offers excellent possible potential opportunities*** Ideal for redevelopment & Asset Management (STP)*** If Ground floor acquired this could be a fabulous Development Site*** Great Potential*** Sure to attract substantial Interest
Full Upper floor of a 2 storey detached traditional stone built Villa with parking & substantial Gardens*** Super-Sized Site*** This property was last utilised as an office premises*** Now being sold Vacant*** Great redevelopment potential (STP)*** Ideal for High Value Residential conversion**This substantial property is circa 1170 sq ft*** Could easily be converted into a fabulous 4/5 bedroom executive flat (STP)*** Alternatively the property could be rented in the short term as offices until the downstairs premises can be acquired and then the full site could be redeveloped into Modern Luxury Residential Development Complex*** Kirkcaldy is one of Fife’s principal centres having a population approaching 50,000 persons and a catchment area estimated to be in the region of 150,000. The town benefits from an excellent transportation system, having a railway station located on the east coast mainline which runs from London Kings Cross via Edinburgh to Aberdeen and the East Fife Regional Road providing a first-class dual carriageway link into Central Scotland’s motorway network. The building requires remedial structural repairs hence low guide price*** The costs for this should be split with the downstairs proprietors*** The surrounding area is given over to a mix of High Value commercial and residential properties *** Town Centre Catchment Population of circa 130,000 residents***Excellent Opportunity & Likely to attract Interest from Professional Investors & Developers**
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions, please visit our website.
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.