SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2021 AT 9.00AM
• Seldom available for sale***Fantastic possible potential development opportunity***Large site circa 1.61 Acre*** Situated Adjacent and opposite Modern Housing Developments*** Incredible Potential (Subject to planning)***
• Formerly part of a working mill. The site comprises of land which has reverted to deciduous woodland with areas of open space. The remains of several walls of the original buildings and some of the building footprint are still visible.
• ***10 Sanderson place, DD5 3RQ Sold £210k (July 21)*** The Harrows, Drumsturdy Rd, DD5 3RE Sold £203k (June 21)*** 1 The Stables, Panmurefiled Den, DD5 3RW Sold £267k (June 21)*** 2 The Stables, Panmurefield Den, DD5 3RW Sold £280k (May 21)***
• Perfect for small developer / builder*** Great opportunity to asset manage with possible potential for Huge increase in Value if planning permission granted*** HOPE VALUE***
• Rare & exceptionally placed property to acquire and potentially develop (subject to obtaining all necessary consents)***Auctioneers Comments: “This is a unique property offering many possible potential opportunities. We expect substantial interest from buyers throughout the UK with creative ideas.”
Rarely available substantial site circa: 0.65 Ha (1.61 Acre), In one of Scotland’s most desirable locations*** Broughty Ferry is an exclusive district located on the East Coast of Scotland next to Dundee. The site offers a plethora of possible potential development prospects subject to obtaining all necessary consents.*** The attractive site is situated in one of Broughty Ferry’s popular residential locations and is a substantial plot of approximately 0.65 Ha (1.61 Acre), formerly part of a working mill. The site comprises of land which has reverted to deciduous woodland with areas of open space. The remains of several walls of the original buildings and some of the building footprint are still visible. The adjoining land to the west houses a former screening site owned by Scottish Water whilst the Dighty Water can be found on the south. There is an access road running along the north and east sides of the site which is used as a public right of way forming part of a circular footpath and cycle routes. For planning consideration, the site is covered by the Tree Preservation Order which forms part of a wildlife corridor as outlined in the current Dundee Local Development Plan *** With a vision, engagement with the wider community and persistence this site offers the creative buyer an opportunity to acquire a unique site that could possibly potentially offer some sort of development potential (subject to consents & planning)*** There are a wide range of local amenities close by, included are schools at primary and secondary levels, convenience shops and recreational facilities. There is straightforward access to the high street shops in central Broughty Ferry as well as to the picturesque harbour areas and beaches, golf courses near by at Monifieth, Balumbie and the championship course at Carnoustie.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.