FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 16TH DECEMBER AT 9.00AM. One bedroom flat in popular commuter location - requires full internal modernisation. Potential rental income of £450pcm providing a yield of 19.5% if bought at Guide Price.
• Purpose built 1 Bedroom flat in popular commuter town location*** There are regular trains from both Johnstone & Milliken Park train stations*** Near to town centre and bus routes*** Ideal for investors searching for High Yielding properties*** MUST BE SOLD AT AUCTION***
• This property comprises: 1 Bedroom, living room, kitchen & bathroom***Potential Rent of £450pcm (£5400 per annum) ***Close to Train Station***REQUIRES FULL INTERNAL MODERNISATION***
• 68 Elm Drive Sold £100k (Jan 21)*** 145 Elm Drive Sold £94,100 (Jan 21)***19 Elm Drive Sold £44,444 (July 20)*** 42 Elm Drive Sold £45k (Sept 19)*** 154 Elm Drive Sold £104k (Dec 20)***
• This is an excellent Buy to Let Investment Opportunity with expected rental Yield in excess of 19.5% at Guide Price ***Property benefits from having electric heating & Double Glazing*** Not suitable for habitation***
• Located within an area undergoing massive regeneration. This property requires modernisation & is near to new housing developments*** Excellent High Yield & Capital Growth potential***
*** Buy—Refurbish—Rent—Refinance Opportunity*** Once let this property should be a super positive cash flow investment property***CURRENTLY NOT SUITABLE FOR HABITATION*** Great area for High Yield*** Low purchase cost---Super Sized Flat 1 bedroom, living room, kitchen & bathroom--- Johnstone is a large regional commuter town situated approx. 3 miles west of Paisley, & approx. 12 miles west of Glasgow City Centre*** It is part of the Glasgow City Region which is home to over 1.8 Million residents*** The Town has excellent transport links to Glasgow and the wider region through the nearby A737 leading onto the M8 Motorway close to Glasgow International Airport. There are regular trains at both Milliken Park & Johnstone Train station*** Benefits from having double glazing*** Perfect Buy to let opportunity with estimated achievable rental levels of £450pcm (£5400 per annum)*** Possible yield of 19.5% at Guide Price*** Situated in a convenient position this property is considered an excellent opportunity and offers great potential to investors *** Johnstone is an attractive town in Renfrewshire benefiting from having excellent commuter links to Glasgow Airport, The Royal Alexandra Hospital and The University of Western Scotland *** This properties location offers easy access to a wide range of local shops, Supermarkets, Nursery, Primary and High schools which are situated within Johnstone. There is also a reliable bus service linking Johnstone with surrounding areas, with extensive shopping outlets, cinema complex and many dining facilities at the local Phoenix centre a few miles away.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.