SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 13TH JANUARY 2022 AT 9.00AM.
• LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY*** Seldom Available heavily discounted 3 bedroom house requiring upgrading*** Perfect getaway life changing location*** Sea Views*** Visit: www.shetland.org ---- *** 7 Maidenfield Sold £113k (Oct 17)*** Rare for properties to come for sale in location*** Sumburgh Airport offers Daily flights to Numerous UK Locations***
• ***This fabulous Detached Bungalow comprises: Living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, wc, utility room and porch. Moreover, this fabulous sized property circa 1100 sq ft benefits from having SEA VIEWS and separate single garage***
• The village of Mossbank, which lies approximately 28 miles north of Lerwick benefits from having a primary school, public house, shop and community hall nearby*** Local amenities on hand*** Perfect property to escape and retire to*** Idyllic Setting***
• Properties in this location seldom come up for sale***Toog Toft, Mossbank Sold: £160k (April 21)*** Brough Toft, Mossbank Sold £180k (Dec 20)*** 8 Rayburn Rd Sold £105k (Nov 20)*** 7 Hamarsgarth Sold £133k (Nov 20)*** Arvenan Sold £197,500 (Nov 20)*** The Old Kirk, Firth, Mossbank Sold £155k (Oct 20)***
• Potential for re-development to Luxury Bungalow Retreat --- Seldom available opportunity with Holiday Home potential within the heart of a Truly Incredible Location***This property is likely to attract Substantial Interest from Local & National Buyers Seeking a unique opportunity at a very Competitive Price***
***Unique Lifestyle Opportunity to escape the City Life and move to Mossbank*** This fabulous & spacious detached 3 Bedroom bungalow is in a village in the north east of the Mainland of Shetland in Scotland & is approximately 28 miles north of Lerwick***HOME REPORT VALUE: £80,000*** An idyllic Setting with Sea Views this property benefits from being within a popular town with primary school, public house, shop and community hall nearby *** If refurbished this property would be an Idyllic Retirement / Holiday Home with potentially Strong Demand as a Holiday Let*** Shetland Offers a Large number of employment opportunities in a diverse range of sectors including: Agriculture, fishing, aquaculture, Renewable energy, Oil & Gas, creative industries, tourism, Shetland space station, Farming & Textiles*** The accommodation comprises a living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, WC, utility room and porch*** SERVICES: Water and electricity are on site. Electric storage radiators and panel heaters provide space heating. Hot water is from a foam lagged copper hot water cylinder with dual immersion heaters. Drainage is to the mains sewer*** Shetland Has a population of circa 23000 people and is a lifestyle location*** One of the last unspoilt destinations in the UK*** This is a property requiring remedial works in a truly unique setting*** A real lifestyle change opportunity for those seeking a change in the way they live ***
Contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.