SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 13TH JANUARY 2022 AT 9.00AM. Spacious 2 bed property in factored tenement building. Located within upcoming Govanhill area. Internal modernisation required. Great development opportunity. Viewing is essential to appreciate the potential with this property.
• ***Superb Property in Popular Location***In well placed Readily Accessible Location***Fabulous 2 bedroom flat***Requires upgrading & Modernisation***Phenomenal Potential***
• Currently comprising: 2 x Double bedrooms, living room, kitchen & bathroom*** Fantastic Sized Property*** Highly sought after street & location*** Ideal for Investment / Development***
• 30 Westmoreland St 1/1 Sold £132k (Sept 21)*** 84 Westmoreland St 2/1 Sold £115k (Feb 21)*** 35 Westmoreland St Sold £83k (Dec 20)***27 Westmoreland Street 3/1 Sold £125,027 (March 2020) *** 72 Westmoreland St Sold £94k (Dec 20)*** 78 Westmoreland St Sold £93,669 (May 20)***
• This flat is set within a professionally managed building and is in a highly sought after central location, on street parking, secure door entry system**Excellent Opportunity for Investors / Developers & 1st Time Buyers Alike**
• The Queens Park district of Glasgow is a popular and leafy district benefiting from having excellent transport links throughout Glasgow via Queens Park Train Station--- Changing District*** Popular Growth Location***
Traditional Blonde Sandstone Tenement Building***This flat is a fabulous preferred 2 bedroom flat comprising: 2 Large Double Bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen and bathroom***Ideal Opportunity to acquire fantastic development opportunity in a well maintained building***Sought After Street*** This flat benefits from having excellent transport facilities within close proximity to Queens Park train station and major bus routes of Victoria Road & Cathcart Road.***Furthermore, it benefits from having the shopping district of Victoria Road readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park is on the doorstep of this fabulous property***Estimated Rental Level of £750 pcm (£9000 per annum) upon completion of refurbishment and upgrading*** Moreover, the Southside entertainment district of Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Silverburn shopping centre and Langside College. Glasgow City Centre, Caledonian & Strathclyde Universities benefit from having direct transport links from Queens Park and thus makes this a popular destination for students with high tenant demand***VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED***
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.