FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 27TH JANUARY 2022 AT 9.00AM. Vacant takeaway unit in central location in residential area. Previously tenanted at £5,400 per annum; rental yield of 12% at Guide Price. Potential to increase rental income with refurbishment. Previously operated as a Lifestyle Express corner shop before it was a takeaway.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to present this vacant commercial unit in the residential area of Bellsmyre, Dumbarton. Located in a busy central area, with a McColls supermarket and two other takeaways, with consistently high foot traffic.
The property comprises of:
- A large main room, roughly 7.1m wide and 5.8m long, with two large windows.
- A spacious storage cupboard, roughly 4msq, with shelving installed.
- A large back room/kitchen area with a sink installed, roughly 3.8m long and 5m wide.
- A separate sink room and W/C.
There is a fully functioning security system installed, as well as shutters for the front door and both windows. There is also access out the back room to a small garden area, as well as an area for bin storage.
Dumbarton is a large town in West Dunbartonshire, with a population of roughly 21,000 people. The town is situated on the road between the city of Glasgow and tourist destinations such as Helensburgh and Loch Lomond, making Dumbarton a common stop between the two. The town benefits from food and grocery delivery services UberEats, JustEat and Deliveroo - all available to increase your reach as a takeaway or corner shop.
For viewings on any of our properties please contact our office.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.