SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 13TH JANUARY 2022.
· ***Unique property*** Ideal for possible potential Studio flat (STP)***Private Main Door Access*** Great Internal Condition…Ideal for Investors or those seeking Holiday Home***Located in The heart of the Town Centre*** Dual Aspect windows***
· This property being offered for sale comprises: Spacious studio room with Fitted Shower room and Kitchenette area*** Excellent opportunity*** Very Rarely Available property at Affordable Price*** Popular Award Winning Scenic Town***
· 5C High Street , Peebles Sold £90k (July 21)*** 26A High Street, Peebles Sold £80k (June 21)*** 5F High Street, Peebles Sold £125k (June 21)*** 5B High Street, Peebles Sold £120k (June 21)*** 26C High Street, Peebles Sold £108.5k (April 21)***
· Although the property is currently an office, if it is granted a change of use to residential (STP) it would command a much higher value and potential rent***HUGE possible increase in value & Potential Rent as a holiday Let / Airbnb***
· Great location - Within 60 minutes commute to Glasgow and within 30 minute drive of Edinburgh*** Popular with commuters & Ideal for Holiday Lets*** Must be sold***Possible Potential Perfect Getaway Bolthole (Subject to obtaining change of use )***
***Affordable Studio property*** According to the assessors register this property is circa 250 sq ft.*** Perfect getaway weekend bolthole (subject to obtaining change of use)*** Located in a prime position on the thriving High Street of sought-after Peebles, this main-door, ground-floor, commercial property offers excellent versatility for creative use. The property is comprised of a large space with a kitchenette, and a modern three-piece shower room. It forms part of a late-Victorian, B-listed, sandstone and ashlar building, and represents an ideal opportunity for those looking to expand their business or storage capabilities. Alternatively, it could potentially be transformed into a residential dwelling as a modern studio flat (subject to planning permission). Accessed to the rear of the building via a pend, the front door to the property opens directly into the large office, which is well-proportioned. It features snug carpeting for optimal comfort and crisp white décor to provide a blank canvas for new buyers – the neutral decoration also allows ease of styling to suit your needs and requirements. Furthermore, this fabulous space is brightly illuminated by a trio of ceiling lights and dual-aspect windows. The room is completed by a kitchenette fitted into a recess, providing workspace for a kettle, shelving for a microwave, and a handy sink. Finishing the property is a modern shower room with a three-piece suite, which includes a double walk-in shower enclosure and contemporary, easy-to-clean wet walling***In 2014 Creative Scotland named Peebles the most creative place of its size in Scotland*** Auctioneers Comments: “This is an attractive property which has possible potential, subject to planning, to become a perfect holiday home / Airbnb Rental. The potential upside in value with a change of use is substantial. I expect national interest in this fabulous property”
Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on this property.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.