SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 27TH JANUARY 2022 AT 9.00AM.
Online Property Auctions Scotland are delighted to present this fantastic development opportunity in Glasgow's East End
LAND TO THE REAR OF, 158A GARTOCHER ROAD, SHETTLESTON, GLASGOW, G32 0HF
• Fabulous Opportunity to acquire a Site with incredible possible development potential to Build a Fantastic Residential Development in a sought-after Glasgow location***Subject to obtaining all consents***
• We understand that the site may have previously benefitted from having planning permission for a residential development (now lapsed)*** All enquiries should be made to Glasgow City Council***
• Nearby Sales: 10 Gartocher Dr Sold £167k (Nov 21)*** 47 Albany Ave Sold £140k (Nov 21)*** 6 Albany Ave Sold £205k (Sept 21)*** 8 Springboig Rd Sold £230k (May 21)*** 26 Hallhill Rd Sold £295,100 (Jan 21)***
• Strong Residential Location*** Central district with a number of substantial modern housing developments nearby. The property benefits from having excellent transport links being close to train stations, major bus routes & both the M8 / M74 motorways
• Possible potential to create a small scale commercial enterprise on site…possibly containers or garages*** Nearby allotments are in constant demand*** Any change of use would be subject to planning***
*** Established East End location benefitting from having a number of modern housing developments nearby*** The property sits to the rear of residential accommodation & nearby commercial premises with minimal frontage on a main arterial road within popular residential district*** Opposite modern styled housing development*** The site offers a number of potential uses and is an excellent acquisition for investors and developers*** Perfect possible opportunity for a local builders yard and office***SELF BUILD HOUSING POTENTIAL (subject to planning)*** Affordable Freehold Property in Excellent Location ***Priced to Sell by Asset Managers *** *** This is a rare opportunity and is Likely to attract strong interest** Fantastic Location: The property benefits from having excellent transport links being close to train stations, major bus routes & both the M8 / M74 motorways*** Auctioneers Comment: “This is a rare opportunity to acquire a small site within an established district. The site has numerous possible potential development prospects, all subject to planning. We advise all potential buyers to contact the local planning authority to ascertain what would be acceptable in this location”
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.