SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 27TH JANUARY 2022 AT 9.00AM.
· ***Let Investment Property*** Established Glasgow Location ***Current Rent £3600 per annum*** Circa 770sq ft ***Long term tenant *** High Yielding investment opportunity **All rent up to date** Ideal for investors**
· Central district with a number of substantial modern housing developments nearby. The property benefits from having excellent transport links being close to train stations, major bus routes & both the M8 / M74 motorways
· Nearby Sales: 10 Gartocher Dr Sold £167k (Nov 21)*** 47 Albany Ave Sold £140k (Nov 21)*** 6 Albany Ave Sold £205k (Sept 21)*** 8 Springboig Rd Sold £230k (May 21)*** 26 Hallhill Rd Sold £295,100 (Jan 21)***
· Strong Growth Location***Ideal for professional Investor seeking high yielding income***Great Opportunity*** ***Excellent Investment credentials*** High Yielding property with Rental return over 10%***
· Single Storey, standalone building in unique location ***This property must be sold in Auction With the guide Price being set accordingly*** Perfect investment opportunity***
Well maintained Commercial Investment property*** Established East End location benefitting from having a number of modern housing developments nearby*** The property sits to the rear of residential accommodation with excellent access but minimal frontage on a main arterial road within popular residential district*** Single storey with many alternatives uses subject to planning*** Great Income with long term tenant*** All Rent paid in advance & up to date***Priced to Sell by Asset Managers *** Perfect for private & Professional Commercial property investors looking to expand their portfolios*** This is a rare opportunity and is Likely to attract strong interest** Fantastic Location: The property benefits from having excellent transport links being close to train stations, major bus routes & both the M8 / M74 motorways.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.