SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 27TH JANUARY 2022. We are delighted to present this superb value tenanted one bedroom flat in central Stirling. Excellent potential for residential development or investment, this property is priced at a large discount on Home Report.
• ***MASSIVE BMV OPPORTUNITY***Purpose built 1 bedroom flat in well maintained Building***Central Stirling City Location ***Ideal for Residential development / investment***Home Report Value: £70,000 (March 2021) Allied Surveyors*** Rarely brought to market at Discounted Guide Price*** Excellent potential***
• This fantastic property comprises: 1 bedroom, open plan living room / kitchen & bathroom*** The property requires a degree of internal modernisation*** The property is being sold subject to a tenancy*** Small Street opposite student housing development*** Fabulous location with Strong Tenant and Purchaser Demand ***
• Sales in Adjacent street ***18B Bruce St Sold £105k (Oct 21)*** 13E Bruce St Sold £93k (Sept 21)*** 17B Bruce St Sold £90k (Sept 21)*** 20 Bruce St Sold £100,500 (Aug 20)***6E Bruce St Sold £107,000 (Jan 20)*** 4D Bruce St Sold £102,000 (Dec 19)***
• This fabulous property is located close to the Vibrant Stirling City Centre***Near Stirling Castle ***Ideal For Rental With Exceptionally Strong Student tenant demand from Stirling University (Circa 14,000 students) with increasing numbers of Foreign Students***
• Ideally located close to the city centre of Stirling*** Stirling Train Station & The Thistle’s Shopping Centre are within walking distance*** Great Motorway Network linking Stirling to Glasgow (26 Miles) & Edinburgh (37 Miles)*** Sure to Attract Substantial Interest From Developers & Investors alike)
****1 Bedroom flat in popular location with strong investment credentials*** The building benefits from being externally refurbished with over £400,000 being spent on it by the asset managers over the past 4 years***The property is being sold subject to a tenancy***All available tenancy details will be made available in the legal pack*** Stirling is a historic city in the centre of Scotland. It is strategically situated 6 miles (42 km) north-east of Glasgow and 37 miles (60 km) north-west of the Scottish capital Edinburgh & is renowned as the Gateway to the Highlands. Stirling had a population of 48,440 (2012 census). Critically, circa half of Scotland's population live within an hour's travel time of Stirling. Nearby Scottish historical landmarks include Stirling Castle & the Wallace Monument. The University of Stirling is a vital ingredient regarding property demand within Stirling. Currently there are over 14,000 students studying at the university of Stirling, of which 10,300 are undergraduates and 3,800 are postgraduates. There are 120 nationalities represented on the university campus, with 20% of students coming from overseas. Stirling has international degree programme partnerships in China with Hebei Normal University, Singapore with Singapore Institute of Management, Oman and Vietnam. This property is located opposite student halls of residence and is well within the popular student catchment area. This location benefits from strong demand from investors in student properties and parents buying properties for their children to live in whilst at university. This is also an area which has strong demand from 1st time buyers.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.