SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 30TH JUNE AT 9.00AM. Vacant one bedroom flat within a traditional sandstone tenement building. Requires internal modernisation, which is reflected in the low guide price. Fantastic development or Buy-to-Let opportunity with estimated potential end-market rental value of £450pcm.
The property is comprised of an entrance hallway, a double bedroom, a shower room and a living room/kitchen. There is electric heating and double glazing throughout. The property requires a degree of internal modernisation which is reflected in the low guide price. The estimated potential end-market rental value of this property is in the region of £450pcm, providing an incredible yield of 16.4% at Guide Price.
Nearby Sales include:
• One bed flat, St Johns Place– Sold £65,000 Nov 21
• One bed flat, James Street – Sold £63,000 Aug 19
• One bed flat, South Street – Sold £61,500 Nov 20
• One bed flat, Charter House Lane – Sold £56,500 Dec 20
Perth is the fifth most populous city in Scotland with roughly 47,000 residents. The town gained its city status as part of the Queen’s diamond jubilee celebrations in 2012 and has continued to be a popular tourist spot – attracting visitors from all over the world. Perth is a historic city with many castles, art galleries, museums and more so there’s no lack of attractions drawing people to the city.
The property is located in the city centre, within walkable distance of many amenities including the St John's Shopping Centre and will have many transport links via train, bus and car. The convenient location and ease of travel should prove popular with the local tenant base.
To view legal documents for all properties, and to register for our online auctions please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
Vacant One Bedroom Flat in City Centre
Requires Internal Modernisation
Potential to Reach End-Market Rental Value of £450pcm/16.4% yield at Guide Price
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.