FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION THURSDAY 30TH JUNE AT 2022. Tenanted two bedroom upper cottage flat in Dalry. Currently tenanted at £400pcm, providing a high yield of 12.3% at Guide Price. Ideal turnkey investment opportunity with immediate income stream.
The property is comprised of an entrance hallway, a separate lounge and kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room with w/c. The property is in good condition with gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The current rental income is £400pcm, providing a yield of 12.3% at Guide Price.
Nearby Sales include:
• Two Bedroom Flat, Vennel Street - Sold for £63,300 Aug 21
• Two Bedroom Flat, Townend Street - Sold for £49,255 Jun 21
• Two Bedroom Flat, Vennel Street - Sold for £48,500 Aug 21
• Two Bedroom Flat, Garnock Street - Sold for £53,000 Jun 19
Dalry is a small town in North Ayrshire, with railway links and a convenient new bypass (A737). The property is situated on a quiet residential street in the centre of the town, within walking distance of the primary school. Restaurants, takeaways and supermarkets are some of the amenities available close by, with a Lidl down the road. Slightly outside of the town you will find stunning scenery, including a walking trail featuring Lynn Spout, a picturesque waterfall.
To view legal documents relating to this property please visit our website.
Purchases are subject to a Buyer’s Premium. There may also be additional fees on certain properties. Please refer to the Articles of Roup/Special Conditions in the Legal pack to confirm.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.